Register Now
Jayson

YouTube Channels About Gaming

On 4/4/2022 at 1:25 AM, Justin11 said:

If I really have that kind of time, then I will work so hard on my own to make sure that my channel live up to expectations. But since I got no such time to devote at the moment for my YouTube channel, then it means using other medium to grow it which is using cash to promote it. 

That's it. When there's cash, your channel will grow faster even If you're not really meeting up with posting great contents. As long as they know that give away will happen, they will surely stay.

32 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's it. When there's cash, your channel will grow faster even If you're not really meeting up with posting great contents. As long as they know that give away will happen, they will surely stay.

Lol, correct. Provided you're breading viewers, they'll surely be around, I love the situation of given out to help my business grow and become a steady income generating one. Most of the YouTubers today, are engaging on that to take their channel higher, and it's working for them fine that way. 

On 4/7/2022 at 7:00 PM, Prof elohstar said:

13 million subscribers! That's quit huge. If I can get just a quarter of this I will be very happy.

That's when not much when compared to other gaming YouTube channels. WatchMojo have 24.4 million subscribers and IGN have 16.4 million subscribers. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's when not much when compared to other gaming YouTube channels. WatchMojo have 24.4 million subscribers and IGN have 16.4 million subscribers. 

Watchmojo isn't actually mainly meant for Gaming even if it features some gaming videos (mostly top 10 something..)

On 4/8/2022 at 11:40 PM, Heatman said:

Wow..  they did a great job for them to have 24.4 million subscribers. This is really huge. And I think they have loyal subscribers too.  

On 4/8/2022 at 11:40 PM, Heatman said:

I would not describe WatchMojo as a gaming channel though. They post content about lots of things within entertainment and media. 

On 4/6/2022 at 1:01 AM, Justin11 said:

Lol, correct. Provided you're breading viewers, they'll surely be around, I love the situation of given out to help my business grow and become a steady income generating one. Most of the YouTubers today, are engaging on that to take their channel higher, and it's working for them fine that way. 

It's really working for them very well. I have joined a particular channel because I heard they do giveaways there. On a norms I wouldn't join such channels. Lol

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

It's really working for them very well. I have joined a particular channel because I heard they do giveaways there. On a norms I wouldn't join such channels. Lol

Lol, that's correct, the giveaway motivated you to stick around. Most YouTubers use such means to trap lots of viewers and subscribers and get free traffics too as their keyword gets indexed due to the traffic conversion on that particular video. 

17 hours ago, Shagger said:

I would not describe WatchMojo as a gaming channel though. They post content about lots of things within entertainment and media. 

Yeah, that's true. They are not strictly on gaming only but they do have a good number of contents on video games. 

On 4/11/2022 at 10:51 PM, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's correct, the giveaway motivated you to stick around. Most YouTubers use such means to trap lots of viewers and subscribers and get free traffics too as their keyword gets indexed due to the traffic conversion on that particular video. 

Funny enough I have not been lucky enough to win any of their giveaways because it's either I am a little too late to come online and participate or because of too many participants and only few winners are needed.

1 minute ago, Prof elohstar said:

Funny enough I have not been lucky enough to win any of their giveaways because it's either I am a little too late to come online and participate or because of too many participants and only few winners are needed.

It's a pity though, you don't have to worry about, when you see fit time, you can try to be active in order to fancy your chances of winning the giveaway there.