Register Now
Knight Plug

Abandoned may have been a scam!

2 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

#NotMySilentHill 

Oh for fucks sake!  Are we seriously still on that!  Ok, first it's not Silent Hill.  It was never Silent Hill  It will never be Silent Hill.  There are dozens, maybe even hundreds of games in this style aren't Silent Hill.  It was obvious to anyone that wasn't blowing wildly optimistic fanboy smoke up their own arse that it's not Silent.... Fucking.... Hill! So please stop screwing yourselves over and looking like idiots.

It was even confirmed by multiple sources that it's not Silent Hill, or that it has anything to do with Hideo Kojima over a year ago.  Unless there is conformation from Konami that a Silent Hill is in production or that the IP has been sold to somebody else, Silent Hill is dead, get over it!

The only reason anyone suspect's this game of being a scam is because idiot fanboys breathed to much into it letting themselves think it was something it never was.  If it weren't for everyone would just accept what's going on right now for what it is.  A game from a small studio that's having difficulty's like many small studios do.

Here is a statement from Blue Box:

FPMkXnRWYAg2J2D?format=png&name=900x900

On 4/2/2022 at 2:43 PM, Crazycrab said:

Oh for fucks sake!  Are we seriously still on that!  Ok, first it's not Silent Hill.  It was never Silent Hill  It will never be Silent Hill.  There are dozens, maybe even hundreds of games in this style aren't Silent Hill.  It was obvious to anyone that wasn't blowing wildly optimistic fanboy smoke up their own arse that it's not Silent.... Fucking.... Hill! So please stop screwing yourselves over and looking like idiots.

It was even confirmed by multiple sources that it's not Silent Hill, or that it has anything to do with Hideo Kojima over a year ago.  Unless there is conformation from Konami that a Silent Hill is in production or that the IP has been sold to somebody else, Silent Hill is dead, get over it!

The only reason anyone suspect's this game of being a scam is because idiot fanboys breathed to much into it letting themselves think it was something it never was.  If it weren't for everyone would just accept what's going on right now for what it is.  A game from a small studio that's having difficulty's like many small studios do.

Here is a statement from Blue Box:

FPMkXnRWYAg2J2D?format=png&name=900x900

Fan boys will always do what they are well known for, if they don't, then something is definitely wrong somewhere. At least Blue Box came out to clear all speculation and it's for their own good and PR. 

It is rather interesting for the director to go out of their way and personally message you and apologize unless something personal happened. Not sure why they did that, not sure if they are trying to get help, or if this is really a scam, it's very weird. If this was a real project then I hope they figure things out and if it was a scam then hope they learned. I stopped being crazy hyped for games after CP2077. I am so happy to know a new Witcher game is coming but I al scared to get overly hyped. It's the same with many other games now..

11 hours ago, Empire said:

It is rather interesting for the director to go out of their way and personally message you and apologize unless something personal happened. Not sure why they did that, not sure if they are trying to get help, or if this is really a scam, it's very weird. If this was a real project then I hope they figure things out and if it was a scam then hope they learned. I stopped being crazy hyped for games after CP2077. I am so happy to know a new Witcher game is coming but I al scared to get overly hyped. It's the same with many other games now..

About the new Witcher game that's coming out, it's really a big kick in the teeth for me that we are not having Geralt in the game.