Register Now
skyfire

Distant

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It looks like something that's going to be interesting and freaky too. I may give it a try once I'm done with what I'm playing now. 

To me,it doesn't worth it, not that I'm discouraging you from downloading it, but that's how I feel around the game. 

On 4/19/2022 at 12:30 AM, Justin11 said:

To me,it doesn't worth it, not that I'm discouraging you from downloading it, but that's how I feel around the game. 

After having played Alto's Adventure and Alto's Odyssey which was their games before this one , I'm sure theirs developers behind the game wouldn't mess it up. 

On 4/14/2022 at 7:20 AM, skyfire said:

From the makers of the altos adventure, the new game another graphically soothing and cool game. Most likely it is going to be a platformer if I am not wrong.

I can't really make out anything decent from the trailer. Maybe they are going to publish another one because this one is trash for me. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

After having played Alto's Adventure and Alto's Odyssey which was their games before this one , I'm sure theirs developers behind the game wouldn't mess it up. 

I wouldn't call it mess up thou, because my view might be different from others. Others might still like it, where it will really be a mess up is when plenty downgrades it. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't call it mess up thou, because my view might be different from others. Others might still like it, where it will really be a mess up is when plenty downgrades it. 

How would you know if the game would be a mess up or not when it's not yet out? It seems like you didn't understand well what was said? 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

How would you know if the game would be a mess up or not when it's not yet out? It seems like you didn't understand well what was said? 

The trailer man tells me everything I need to know about the game, the gameplay to me is purely built, their is no way I can stick to such kind of game. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The trailer man tells me everything I need to know about the game, the gameplay to me is purely built, their is no way I can stick to such kind of game. 

If that's the case then, it's completely understandable that a trailer can give away a game to some gamers by killing their interest in the game. 

On 4/24/2022 at 7:35 PM, Justin11 said:

There is a possibility of that happening and I'm not disputing it. Some games are liked by many and still hated the same way by many. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

There is a possibility of that happening and I'm not disputing it. Some games are liked by many and still hated the same way by many. 

That's vice versa, their is no how everyone will come to love a particular video game. Their are games that wouldn't make sense to you but to others it does, that's the reason why video games keeps selling high.