Register Now
Shagger

Burnout

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

This looks interesting with the 9 modes of play in the game. I think that the takedown mode would be very thrilling to play. 

Even the original Burnout series the 3rd edition tagged Takedown is arguably the best of the series. 

On 5/3/2022 at 8:28 AM, Yaramaki said:

I'm suprised nobody has even mentioned Dangerous Driving in this thread, it's made by people who were behind the first few burnout games and is often seen as a spiritual successor to the burnout series. I've not played it myself so i can't judge on the game, but it's as close to a good burnout you're going to get :

I did hear about it around the time it was coming out.  I thought about getting it too but it ended up getting enough mixed and poor reviews to ultimately put me off.

4 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I did hear about it around the time it was coming out.  I thought about getting it too but it ended up getting enough mixed and poor reviews to ultimately put me off.

Like with anyhting in life some loved it others diden't, as i haven't played dangerous driving myself, can't really say wheter it's good or not. I may pick up a copy one of these days since it's fairly cheap like around 20 bucks for that price i'm willing to take a chance on it.

You know  there is this other game called Onrush :

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even the original Burnout series the 3rd edition tagged Takedown is arguably the best of the series. 

That's very correct from what I have gathered so far about the game which is why I have already purchased the both the 2nd and 3rd edition of the game. 

On 5/3/2022 at 11:20 PM, Heatman said:

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very correct from what I have gathered so far about the game which is why I have already purchased the both the 2nd and 3rd edition of the game. 

That post from @Heatman was nothing but him repeating what others had already said. It added absolutely nothing. Others like myself, @Yaramaki,  @kingpotato  and especially @Crazycrab actually went into detail about the games, but that's the comment you decide is worth praising? That's the one you compliment? Sorry, but that's kind of messed up.

I'd like to remind you both that it was because of you two that I started this thread in the first place. As I explained in the OP, I was responding the this in the Dirt Rally thread;

image_2022-05-05_010154461.thumb.png.73f2dc6e5c809b7ae665bd1c1512ed99.png

And when many members provide a lot of unique and detailed insight, this is your response. Like I said, it's kind of messed up guys.

Edited by Shagger