Register Now
Justin11

When did you start your Fortnite journey?

3 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Why did you stop? Don't you find the game interesting, or you are into something else. I don't play every day, or even every week, sometimes I don' play for several weeks, but I play once in a while.

He mentioned that he stopped playing when he got bored of the game. It's happened to me with some games too. 

On 6/2/2022 at 4:32 PM, Head_Hunter said:

When I browsed to get concrete information why it was banned, I couldn't get enough information to be convinced while it was banned. I only saw where it was written that, Epic and Apple aren't in partnership, and Apple seek legal jurisdiction to reinstate Fortnite back to it's iOS store. Up to now, their is no information regarding the length of their case seeking legal battle, I'm crossing my hands though, and expecting to get the latest announcement as regards to Fortnite ban from apple store. 

Don't worry about it. I have a friend who's an insider in one of the company. I would have to get an inside information from him. 

6 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

Don't worry about it. I have a friend who's an insider in one of the company. I would have to get an inside information from him. 

Okay, I wouldn't worry about it again, hopefully you'll get much needed information about the ongoing dispute between Apple and Fortnite. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

My girl have been seeing me with my playing of Fortnite for a while now and I think that she's already developing interest in the game. Let's see how far she can't wait before asking for her first play. 

Edited by Aniekwe

On 6/4/2022 at 4:31 PM, Aniekwe said:

He mentioned that he stopped playing when he got bored of the game. It's happened to me with some games too. 

I understand. If you play the same game for a long time, you might get bored. That's why I buy in-game items to make the gaming experience interesting.

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

My girl have been seeing me with my playing of Fortnite for a while now and I think that she's already developing interest in the game. Let's see how far she can't wait before asking for her first play. 

Just tip her in on it since you have noticed it already. She might be shy about asking you for it. 

On 6/5/2022 at 11:28 PM, Dannyjax said:

Just tip her in on it since you have noticed it already. She might be shy about asking you for it. 

I think I'm going to do that since you suggested it. One thing I know quite well is that she's going to enjoy the game. 

On 6/5/2022 at 2:09 PM, Jasmin said:

I understand. If you play the same game for a long time, you might get bored. That's why I buy in-game items to make the gaming experience interesting.

This usually happens to me a lot quicker when the game doesn't have much content to play and they keep repeating the same thing over and over again. 

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

This usually happens to me a lot quicker when the game doesn't have much content to play and they keep repeating the same thing over and over again. 

No gamer plays a boring game for too long especially when they have another game to give their time to. What's the essence of doing that when there's a more interesting one to play? 

20 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Even when the game offers a lot of things, in the long run you will get bored with the game. If that was not the case, gaming companies would have never made that kind of money.

On 6/13/2022 at 2:23 PM, Heatman said:

I started playing Fortnite in 2018 but I wasn't too deep into it till 2019 when I got very seriously with the game after reducing my playing of League of Legends. 

Most of people I know that started playing Fortnite started giving it a lot more attention in 2019 and it's why they had a record breaking year in the game's history. 

Well, I can't seem to get my mind off the new chapter 3 season 3: Vibin' and I must say the story line , world , skins and new weapons epic games added to it are just so amazing. Started playing fortnite sometime last year and the game never gets boring to me.

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

No gamer plays a boring game for too long especially when they have another game to give their time to. What's the essence of doing that when there's a more interesting one to play? 

There's no fun in doing that. It's just wasting your time over a game that's not going to add anything for you.