Register Now
Justin11

When did you start your Fortnite journey?

Fortnite was released officially in July 2017, and not everyone playing today started at the time the game came Live into limelight. As for me, i didn't know about the game until late 2021, and I started the game using my mobile phone. 

It's been a joy so far being engaged in the battle royale game. I don't have all the fearsome weapons at the moment to propel me progressing higher in the game levels, but gradually I'm moving up in the ranks. 

When did your journey start with Fortnite? Are you new in the game, what gaming device are you playing Fortnite?

share your opinion...

On 5/27/2022 at 10:26 PM, m76 said:

Never

I installed fortnite once when I was selling an old PC, because the buyer asked me to try it out on it.

A business man in making 😂. You weren't taking any chances, so he wouldn't say he's not interested cos it's got no Fortnite on it. 

I did started playing in 2019 which was the biggest year in the history of the game with its sales record of $1.8 billion. 

I don't want to sound off but I only started playing fortnite a few months ago because a friend of mine couldn't stop talking about it so I just had to try it out. But I must say its quite an interesting game and I am enjoying every bit of it.

On 5/30/2022 at 7:12 PM, Clasher said:

I don't want to sound off but I only started playing fortnite a few months ago because a friend of mine couldn't stop talking about it so I just had to try it out. But I must say its quite an interesting game and I am enjoying every bit of it.

Now you get to understand why your friend couldn't stop talking about the game. It's said that experience is the best teacher and that's true in this your case.

15 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Now you get to understand why your friend couldn't stop talking about the game. It's said that experience is the best teacher and that's true in this your case.

Yeah mate, and it even more interesting that it is free to play and also available on smartphone. It made the game more versatile and easily accessible instead of having to wait till you get access to your PS4 before you can play.

21 hours ago, Clasher said:

Yeah mate, and it even more interesting that it is free to play and also available on smartphone. It made the game more versatile and easily accessible instead of having to wait till you get access to your PS4 before you can play.

Fortnite is an excellent and thrilling Battle Royale Game that broke all expectations on it when it was released. Even Epic Games never saw that coming. Its why I'm not shocked with how gamers took to it. 

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Fortnite is an excellent and thrilling Battle Royale Game that broke all expectations on it when it was released. Even Epic Games never saw that coming. Its why I'm not shocked with how gamers took to it. 

Most definitely, chapter 3 season 2 made it even better with additional weapons like the Combat SMG and stinger SMG which are my favorite weapons currently in the game, and also the wolverine skin you earn from playing The season.

Edited by Clasher

On 5/31/2022 at 6:54 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I didn't start from 2017, I started around 2019, I can't really figure it out, but it was on mobile too. I know apple banned Fortnite, maybe the ban have been lifted. 

I don't have any idea on Apple banning Fortnite? What could be the reason for that? I would have to Google more on this. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

I don't have any idea on Apple banning Fortnite? What could be the reason for that? I would have to Google more on this. 

When I browsed to get concrete information why it was banned, I couldn't get enough information to be convinced while it was banned. I only saw where it was written that, Epic and Apple aren't in partnership, and Apple seek legal jurisdiction to reinstate Fortnite back to it's iOS store. Up to now, their is no information regarding the length of their case seeking legal battle, I'm crossing my hands though, and expecting to get the latest announcement as regards to Fortnite ban from apple store. 

On 5/31/2022 at 3:00 AM, killamch89 said:

I started playing Fortnite when it was originally released and I played it for like a year or more until I eventually got bored of it. I don't think I've touched it since then...

Why did you stop? Don't you find the game interesting, or you are into something else. I don't play every day, or even every week, sometimes I don' play for several weeks, but I play once in a while.