Register Now
Lens

Elden ring could be plalyed on mobile

Playing Elden Ring on Steam, there is an astonishing feature that you probably won't know about. Steam permits players to keep playing the game on the mobile phone. whether you are away from your work area - whether inside the house or outside, you could keep playing the elden ring on Steam. I haven't try it out but I guess it's worth trying.

Yeah, I mentioned it on the other thread.  It's called Steam link. It lets you play games stored on your PC on a mobile device via LAN or internet connection.  It's not a feature of "Elden Ring" and the same feature exists on consoles through Remote Play on PlayStation and XBox.

28 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Yeah, I mentioned it on the other thread.  It's called Steam link. It lets you play games stored on your PC on a mobile device via LAN or internet connection.  It's not a feature of "Elden Ring" and the same feature exists on consoles through Remote Play on PlayStation and XBox.

I didn't know it had such features, as i only play it on my PlayStation. I would certainly try it out immediately I get the chance to. It would be so cool I get to play elden ring on my Samsung mobile Instead of waiting to get home before I could play.

4 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I remembered that you mentioned it on the other thread but so many people do not know this, so I decided to create a thread on it

16 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Honestly, I totally forgot about Steam Link - I'm going to put it on my list of things to try on my Android phone.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Honestly, I totally forgot about Steam Link - I'm going to put it on my list of things to try on my Android phone.

I certainly need to get this as well ,Can we purchase and have access to the steam link via  gift card like that of Google play, Amazon or steam gift card. How do I go about this , kindly put me through the process.

What @Crazycrab said here is the truth about what the op was trying to say, not a feature of Elden ring video game. Rather it is a feature on a computer which can be connected to a mobile phone through LAN or internet connection which is visible with consoles through remote play. I never tried it but I've read about it, I'm comfortable playing on console than on mobile, that's why I never bothered about trying it. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What @Crazycrab said here is the truth about what the op was trying to say, not a feature of Elden ring video game. Rather it is a feature on a computer which can be connected to a mobile phone through LAN or internet connection which is visible with consoles through remote play. I never tried it but I've read about it, I'm comfortable playing on console than on mobile, that's why I never bothered about trying it. 

Playing on console is actually fun than mobile, but sometimes you can't have steady access to your console maybe while on a trip or at work, and you just need to play video games to while away time your smartphone always comes in handy in times like this. That's why I still have a list of some cool games like fortnite on my mobile just for this purpose.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

Playing on console is actually fun than mobile, but sometimes you can't have steady access to your console maybe while on a trip or at work, and you just need to play video games to while away time your smartphone always comes in handy in times like this. That's why I still have a list of some cool games like fortnite on my mobile just for this purpose.

Yes, mobile phones becomes crucial in that aspect, especially when I went out and I became bored where I went to, I can revert to playing Mobile games. 

On 5/31/2022 at 6:05 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, mobile phones becomes crucial in that aspect, especially when I went out and I became bored where I went to, I can revert to playing Mobile games. 

I actually started playing mobile phone games since I purchased my first mobile phone back in 2005 and i still play mobile phone games though I already own a few consoles.

On 6/6/2022 at 10:07 AM, Jasmin said:

If you are playing on mobile, what are the requirements for your device? Do you have to download and install on your mobile phone?

If I remember the instructions correctly, all you really need is the Steam app on your mobile phone and some setup on the PC and it should be up and running in no time.

Thank you very much for explaining this. Based on what you have said here, I believe you are basically plying the game on your mobile device through your steam account and some emulator, is that correct?

5 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

Thank you very much for explaining this. Based on what you have said here, I believe you are basically plying the game on your mobile device through your steam account and some emulator, is that correct?

It functions similarly to Xbox gamepass in that you're basically cloud gaming - at least, that's what it reminds me of. I can't say if they use the same technology or something different because I haven't really used it myself. @Crazycrab knows more about it or you can just Google it.

Googling might be the better option. I might not be playing Elden Ring immediately but I just wanted to know how it can be played on mobile. Thank you very much for pointing me to the right direction.