Register Now
Terry94

Football Manager

On 6/10/2022 at 10:50 AM, Aniekwe said:

I have never for once being the type of gamer that holds onto graphics too much when it comes to games. A perfect gameplay beats graphics for me any day. 

Unreal Engine 5 is adding a lot more upgrades to how good game's graphics and realistic it's going to be. It's only going to improve more. 

It's Football Manager 2011 that I had last and haven't upgraded on the ever since till now. I'm more into playing only Top Eleven Football Manager right now. Maybe sometime in the future, I'd restart playing the release of Football Manager sim again. 

Can't say I ever got into football managers that are based on soccer. I know there are some for the America sport of Football (NFL), but even those I don't get into. I know there was a coach sim style game that allowed you to coach a NFL team, but I too never played that. I'm not one for management Sims, too much to know and I'm too lazy to learn. 

On 7/26/2022 at 6:57 PM, Kane99 said:

Can't say I ever got into football managers that are based on soccer. I know there are some for the America sport of Football (NFL), but even those I don't get into. I know there was a coach sim style game that allowed you to coach a NFL team, but I too never played that. I'm not one for management Sims, too much to know and I'm too lazy to learn. 

To be very honest, you're very correct about how demanding most management Sims can be. You can't overlook anything because it's going to come back to bite you real hard. If you don't train well, it's a problem. If you don't manage your players well together with their contracts, it's a problem, transfers, press conferences etc. 

Has anyone been playing the football manager 22 exclusive on Xbox.

I got Interested in it a few months back and I have been playing it in relation with my FIFA 22 as well.

It got really good features and some extra activities that aren't found on other FM games.

On 7/28/2022 at 11:36 AM, Clasher said:

Has anyone been playing the football manager 22 exclusive on Xbox.

It was on my Nintendo Switch that I managed to play Football Manager 22 on. I'd give it to the game that it's got good graphics and almost all the activities we have in modern football now. 

But on the other hand, the chores to do in the game is too much which kind of makes it a little bit boring sometimes. 

On 7/30/2022 at 10:49 AM, Heatman said:

It was on my Nintendo Switch that I managed to play Football Manager 22 on

I didn't know there was a football manager 22 on Nintendo switch I thought it was originally an Xbox exclusive.

Are you sure you have the football manager 22 on Nintendo switch?

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

I didn't know there was a football manager 22 on Nintendo switch I thought it was originally an Xbox exclusive.

Are you sure you have the football manager 22 on Nintendo switch?

A game that I have already is what you're asking if I'm sure it's actually available on Nintendo Switch? Well, you can read more about it Here .

Also here is even a review about the game. 

On 7/28/2022 at 5:22 AM, Heatman said:

To be very honest, you're very correct about how demanding most management Sims can be. You can't overlook anything because it's going to come back to bite you real hard. If you don't train well, it's a problem. If you don't manage your players well together with their contracts, it's a problem, transfers, press conferences etc. 

I imagine so, especially with Football (Soccer). I would prefer to play an NFL themed football manager. I think there was NFL Head Coach which was like a football sim where you essentially play the head coach, make plays, cut & sign players, draft players, host training, etc. Sadly, EA hasn't made another version of NFL Head Coach since forever now. I could see a game like that doing pretty good today. 

On 8/2/2022 at 10:48 PM, Kane99 said:

I imagine so, especially with Football (Soccer). I would prefer to play an NFL themed football manager. I think there was NFL Head Coach which was like a football sim where you essentially play the head coach, make plays, cut & sign players, draft players, host training, etc. Sadly, EA hasn't made another version of NFL Head Coach since forever now. I could see a game like that doing pretty good today. 

Yeah, that's for sure such will definitely have a good number of gamers be very much interested in it because we haven't seen anything like that done in ages. EA is completely focused on football with the FIFA games because they feel it's a brand or franchise they can't compromise on. 

On 8/1/2022 at 1:19 PM, Heatman said:

A game that I have already is what you're asking if I'm sure it's actually available on Nintendo Switch? Well, you can read more about it Here .

Also here is even a review about the game. 

My bad , when I purchased the game when it was an Xbox exclusive, u didn't really check if it has been released on Other platforms.

If that's the case how would you rate the football manager 22 ?

21 hours ago, Clasher said:

My bad , when I purchased the game when it was an Xbox exclusive, u didn't really check if it has been released on Other platforms.

If that's the case how would you rate the football manager 22 ?

The similarities in all football manager games are almost the same thing in a way. For the game Football Manager 22, I'd give it a 7/10 rating.