Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you cope when you finish your favorite game again?

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If you ever watched The Lord of the Rings, it's almost what Middle - Earth : Shadow of War game brings for you. 

At one point, I thought that it was even Lord of the Rings movies because of the game's storyline in the trailer. They are so similar with just a little difference. I'm very sure that I'm going to play the game afterwards. 

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If you ever watched The Lord of the Rings, it's almost what Middle - Earth : Shadow of War game brings for you. 

At one point, I thought that it was even Lord of the Rings movies because of the game's storyline in the trailer. They are so similar with just a little difference. I'm very sure that I'm going to play the game afterwards. 

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

They have a striking resemblance that you can't miss out if you ever watched the movie. It was hard for me leaving the game. They are making TV series of the movie.

On 6/13/2022 at 4:59 PM, Jasmin said:

I do not experience withdrawal symptoms, in fact, I feel a sense of satisfaction, a sense of winning, a sense of being a winner. It is a great feeling.

If your attachment to the game isn't deep, you can easily disconnect from the game immediately it's completed. You would be very eager to move on from the game to another. 

I never finished any game for a while now, I don't even think I can finish any at this time since I play most racing games. And their is no way I can end all tbe tournaments in most racing games I find loving. In GT 7, they're just much, which is over 37 tournaments in the game and their tracks. 

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

If your attachment to the game isn't deep, you can easily disconnect from the game immediately it's completed. You would be very eager to move on from the game to another. 

The one problem with me is that I don't get into playing any games ordinarily. If I play any game, it's capable of holding a grip on me. In the end, I will still find it difficult to leave most of my games. 

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The one problem with me is that I don't get into playing any games ordinarily. If I play any game, it's capable of holding a grip on me. In the end, I will still find it difficult to leave most of my games. 

With that kind of playing mentality, you're prone to get more addicted to the video games that you play very easily. It's a challenging feeling you're having to go through all the time. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never finished any game for a while now, I don't even think I can finish any at this time since I play most racing games. And their is no way I can end all tbe tournaments in most racing games I find loving. In GT 7, they're just much, which is over 37 tournaments in the game and their tracks. 

I haven't finished any game in a while as well, asides the last of us 2 which I completed for the second time about 2 weeks ago.

5 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I haven't finished any game in a while as well, asides the last of us 2 which I completed for the second time about 2 weeks ago.

I'm never compelled to rush and complete any games that I play. I love to savour my gaming and never miss out a lot from it because in playing most open world games, you will miss out one or two things whether you want to or not. 

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

Oh, you're trying to say you went back to a game you've completed before? I never went back to a game I've finished? 

13 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

With that kind of playing mentality, you're prone to get more addicted to the video games that you play very easily. It's a challenging feeling you're having to go through all the time. 

Yes, it's happened to me with several video games that I had completed. I'm trying as much as possible to withdraw on how I get attached to these games because it's for my own good. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Oh, you're trying to say you went back to a game you've completed before? I never went back to a game I've finished? 

I have replay a few games of my mine and they were games that was so good that I can't play it just only once and be very satisfied with it. God of War is an example of such game. 

Edited by Dannyjax

3 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I have relayed a few games of my mine and they were games that was so good that I can't play it just only once and be very satisfied with it. God of War is an example of such game. 

That's interesting to hear bro, no doubt, God of war was superb. Starting from the first version to it's sequels, even if I don't play them currently I still remember the good time I spent playing the series. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's interesting to hear bro, no doubt, God of war was superb. Starting from the first version to it's sequels, even if I don't play them currently I still remember the good time I spent playing the series. 

It's the only game that I think tops the fighting you experience in playing Mortal Kombat 11. The blood and gore the game presents makes it impossible to resist. 

24 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I have replay a few games of my mine and they were games that was so good that I can't play it just only once and be very satisfied with it. God of War is an example of such game. 

With the way I loved and enjoyed playing Red Dead Redemption 2, I have replayed it twice now since I completed it. I might still play it some time in the future. I'm very sure about that because the game is very good.