Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you cope when you finish your favorite game again?

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Oh, you're trying to say you went back to a game you've completed before? I never went back to a game I've finished? 

Yeah I did, The last us part 2 was such a good game, i just felt the urge to play the game again so I did, started sometime last week and I completed it this week.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

Yeah I did, The last us part 2 was such a good game, i just felt the urge to play the game again so I did, started sometime last week and I completed it this week.

That's so fast of you to finish the missions featured in TLOU II. I wonder how many hours you devoted fir this game that made you to finish it up within one week. 

5 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I'm looking at completing Ghost of Tsushima by the ending of next month with how much hour of play I give to the game within the week. I'm not trying to rush it because it's going to hard leaving it. 

I can remember when I was still struggling with learning how to use bow and arrow in Ghost of Tsushima like it was yesterday. How time flies. I loved the game so much. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's so fast of you to finish the missions featured in TLOU II. I wonder how many hours you devoted fir this game that made you to finish it up within one week. 

I played for about two hours or more daily and  it took a week plus to complete. Since I have completed the game before it was as difficult to play as when I first played it.

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

I played for about two hours or more daily and  it took a week plus to complete. Since I have completed the game before it was as difficult to play as when I first played it.

How did you do that for just 2 hours daily? When the average hours to finish the game is 50 hours, according to statistics. If I multiply the hours you spent around the game, it is 14 hours when we go by two hours daily. 

Check the screenshot out:

Screenshot_20220627-085052.thumb.jpg.3add69a1b663e0292a79c8b9854a1070.jpg

16 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

With the way I loved and enjoyed playing Red Dead Redemption 2, I have replayed it twice now since I completed it. I might still play it some time in the future. I'm very sure about that because the game is very good. 

Only the death of Arthur Morgan in the game was the thing that was very painful going through in Red Dead Redemption 2. Outside that, it's a game you can't hate. Some gamers are of the opinion that it's slow but that's nonsense to me. It's a perfect game. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How did you do that for just 2 hours daily? When the average hours to finish the game is 50 hours, according to statistics. If I multiply the hours you spent around the game, it is 14 hours when we go by two hours daily. 

Check the screenshot out:

Screenshot_20220627-085052.thumb.jpg.3add69a1b663e0292a79c8b9854a1070.jpg

Like I said, I have completed the game before so it didn't pose to much of a challenge to me and I am really good at it. If you read my comments well it took me a week plus, and I was playing for an average of 2 hours so that means I spent more hours but 2 hours is the average. So yeah ,that's enough time to finish a game I already know too well.

Edited by Clasher

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can remember when I was still struggling with learning how to use bow and arrow in Ghost of Tsushima like it was yesterday. How time flies. I loved the game so much. 

Using bow and arrow wasn't that challenging for me because I used it very well in some other survival games I played and even on Fortnite too. It made it very easy for me to adjust to using it in Ghost of Tsushima. 

One other way to cope with finishing a game you love, is to replay it. Either play it again right away, or wait a few years and revisit it. That's usually what I do with games I really love. I've replayed Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World a few times over. And I always come back to them years later to revisit them. 

24 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

One other way to cope with finishing a game you love, is to replay it. Either play it again right away, or wait a few years and revisit it. That's usually what I do with games I really love. I've replayed Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World a few times over. And I always come back to them years later to revisit them. 

I did that over and over again with Red Dead Redemption 2 and Need for Speed : Most Wanted. Even now, I still go back to playing Need of Speed : Most Wanted often and on. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

My guys will always tell you that if you can't get over it, there's absolutely nothing that's stopping you from replaying the video game for as long as you have to until you're satisfied with it that it begins to bore you. 

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

My guys will always tell you that if you can't get over it, there's absolutely nothing that's stopping you from replaying the video game for as long as you have to until you're satisfied with it that it begins to bore you. 

And there's no harm that's ever going to come from doing that as long as you have all the time in the world to start playing the game all over again. One it's still fun for you, it's all that matter most. 

On 6/27/2022 at 11:30 PM, Justin11 said:

NFS most wanted is another racing game I've been playing for the last five years. I'll keep on repeating the game, since it is endless. 

Underground is another series of Need for Speed that made a lot of sense to me. I have replayed the game at last 5 times and still feel like I need to play it a little more.