Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you cope when you finish your favorite game again?

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

It looks good and i like the fact that they incorporated real world environment into the game and the cars are superb but driving such a fancy car on some of those dirt roads as seen in the triller might not really be a good idea, but its just a video game anyways and no damages done is real. I would keep an eye on this game too.

It's already on my wishlist of racing game to play next year if it eventually gets released and not delayed because there's been a pattern right now with a lot of games been delayed. A lot 2021 games are yet to be released and we are getting close to 2023. 

25 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

It's already on my wishlist of racing game to play next year if it eventually gets released and not delayed because there's been a pattern right now with a lot of games been delayed. A lot 2021 games are yet to be released and we are getting close to 2023. 

I would try out something new for a change. If it gets delayed it's not an issue to me as I still have numerous fast car racing games that i'm still very much enjoying and not really in a haste for a new one.

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

Well, for Forza horizon, Gran Turismo , Moto Gp all of which I have played and some I have completed from the above mentioned series, it is quite difficult doing away with those games after completion for me , unless a new game is released from the series which could take up my attention again otherwise I keep playing them over and over again.

Have you played WRC 8? If you haven't, you should looking into getting it for yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Have you played WRC 8? If you haven't, you should looking into getting it for yourself. 

I like the graphics of this game man, and the engine sounds coming from the cars feels like music to my ears it just so clear and very realistic, I haven't played wrc 8, but man I'm going to look for it on steam or whatever store it might be on right now.

20 hours ago, Clasher said:

I would try out something new for a change. If it gets delayed it's not an issue to me as I still have numerous fast car racing games that i'm still very much enjoying and not really in a haste for a new one.

It's very good to always have good alternatives to the games you love to play just in case you got left hanging. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I was educated on what that game was like yesterday and it looks very interesting. I haven't played it but I'm relishing the experience of getting into it. 

7 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It's very good to always have good alternatives to the games you love to play just in case you got left hanging. 

That's true, but I still have some games that I wouldn't do away with even if I get over a hundred other games I could still play, it's just an habit that has stuck with me over the years.

18 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I was educated on what that game was like yesterday and it looks very interesting. I haven't played it but I'm relishing the experience of getting into it. 

I can remember watching those rally races on ESPN when I was still a teenager. It's was why I got into playing WRC 8 very easily. 

I've heard numerous times about WRC 8, at least from @Family sedan, but unfortunately I never tried the racing game before. I will see how it goes, maybe I can decide to test something new around racing games since I've been playing around MGP 21, and GT7 for some time now. 

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true, but I still have some games that I wouldn't do away with even if I get over a hundred other games I could still play, it's just an habit that has stuck with me over the years.

Yes, there are some games that get us just that way. You won't ever be satisfied with the game no matter how much or how long it you played it. You will see yourself going to it all the time. 

6 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

You won't ever be satisfied with the game no matter how much or how long it you played it

I'm very much satisfied with my current fast cars racing games that's why I keep get games off the same series, if I wasn't then there would have been a longing desire to experience new series.

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've heard numerous times about WRC 8, at least from @Family sedan, but unfortunately I never tried the racing game before. I will see how it goes, maybe I can decide to test something new around racing games since I've been playing around MGP 21, and GT7 for some time now. 

I love WRC 8 so much that now I'm considering getting WRC 9.  I know 10 is out, but I've heard that it's not a big enough step forward in quality and it may actually even be worse than 9.  I've also heard that WRC 9 has better handling and more historic rally cars than 8.  I'm all psyched up to get 9 and then I'll probably play them inter-changably.

54 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I love WRC 8 so much that now I'm considering getting WRC 9.  I know 10 is out, but I've heard that it's not a big enough step forward in quality and it may actually even be worse than 9.  I've also heard that WRC 9 has better handling and more historic rally cars than 8.  I'm all psyched up to get 9 and then I'll probably play them inter-changably.

That's cool to hear from you about WRC 8, and your interest in WRC 9. I'll check them up via YouTube and see what their gameplay looks like. If it makes sense to me, already I'm a racing game addict, then I'll go for them. 

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

I'm very much satisfied with my current fast cars racing games that's why I keep get games off the same series, if I wasn't then there would have been a longing desire to experience new series.

What I was trying to say was that if I'm satisfied with a particular game, I would move on with or from it and go into another one. But when I'm not yet satisfied, I keep playing it over and over again in order to have that feeling of being okay with the game.