Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game do you struggle with that everyone claims is easy?

Actually, I'd second Skyrim as well. I remember getting stuck during one battle and had so much trouble beating the guy. I of course didn't have enough items, so it took me forever to get him stuck in a corner somehow. I kept having to hide from the guy. 

I have been stuck in playing The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt on several occasions which happened mostly when I was new to the game. Most of my guys found it quite easy because have know to get into a lot of side quests and level up as quickly as possible. I later took that part, and it had the same results. Without doing that, it wasn't easy in any way. 

Their are so many of them currently, I even had the intention to uninstall them from my device, they're mostly mobile games. 

- Sniper 3D:Gun Shooting Games 

- Real Cricket 20. 

- Call of Infinite Air Warfare 

These android games have never been easy going for me, I had the thought of deleting only for the intervention of little nephew who expressed interest on them made me to keep them. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been stuck in playing The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt on several occasions which happened mostly when I was new to the game. Most of my guys found it quite easy because have know to get into a lot of side quests and level up as quickly as possible. I later took that part, and it had the same results. Without doing that, it wasn't easy in any way. 

For me it was the endless menues and tutorials I had to do. It was just too much for me, that I just couldn't stick with it. I wanted to, because I heard how awesome of game it was. And the little bit I did play was fun. But I soon realized I didn't have the patience for it at all. Maybe in the future I'll give it another try. 

On 7/19/2022 at 7:38 PM, Kane99 said:

For me it was the endless menues and tutorials I had to do. It was just too much for me, that I just couldn't stick with it. I wanted to, because I heard how awesome of game it was. And the little bit I did play was fun. But I soon realized I didn't have the patience for it at all. Maybe in the future I'll give it another try. 

Yeah, those too long and endless tutorials in the game can be a very big turn off for most gamers. It's just like what you get in playing Kingdom Hearts. Although, some gamers love the introductory area of the game which they consider the best part of the game but it's not how I feel towards it. 

On 7/19/2022 at 5:15 PM, Justin11 said:

Sniper 3D:Gun Shooting Games 

I downloaded this game just for my nephew on my Android device (he is a game lover just like me).

I played It a few time and enjoyed it though it's kinda hard getting those excellent head shots you need for more points but it's fun nonetheless.

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

I downloaded this game just for my nephew on my Android device (he is a game lover just like me).

I played It a few time and enjoyed it though it's kinda hard getting those excellent head shots you need for more points but it's fun nonetheless.

That's cool you enjoyed playing the game. Same with me too. My little nephew keeps poking me about the game all the time, I don't allow him play it all the time, to keep him away from addiction. 

On 7/24/2022 at 4:35 PM, Justin11 said:

That's cool you enjoyed playing the game. Same with me too. My little nephew keeps poking me about the game all the time, I don't allow him play it all the time, to keep him away from addiction. 

I can't really tell how often I play the game because I installed because of my younger siblings who are always around me trying to play with mobile phone.

I did play the game  ones or twice and almost got an headache because I was so focused on aceing head shots. Lol

7 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I can't really tell how often I play the game because I installed because of my younger siblings who are always around me trying to play with mobile phone.

I did play the game  ones or twice and almost got an headache because I was so focused on aceing head shots. Lol

Kids love such kind of game, Dead Target is just my nephew's favorite on my android phone together with DLS and numerous others which I never opened to check how their gameplay looks like. 

One guy was talking about Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice the other day that he found it quite easy to play but I found that very difficult to play. 

It's on the same level with Bloodborne and Dark Souls when it comes to the game's difficulty. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

One guy was talking about Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice the other day that he found it quite easy to play but I found that very difficult to play. 

It's on the same level with Bloodborne and Dark Souls when it comes to the game's difficulty. 

Does games are notorious for their difficuly. I've played dark souls and I imagine sekiro is just as hard or even tougher. I wish I had the patience to play these types of games, because I would love to play these games and experience them 100% all the way through.

On 7/25/2022 at 11:44 PM, Heatman said:

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

I have heard about this game a few times but I never thought to give it a try. I still play bloodborne and dark souls from time to time and I was looking for a game that would pose a real challenge to me like those two.

I would get into sekiro: Shadows die twice as soon as I am able to purchase the game and give it a try as well.

On 7/26/2022 at 6:26 PM, Kane99 said:

Does games are notorious for their difficuly. I've played dark souls and I imagine sekiro is just as hard or even tougher. I wish I had the patience to play these types of games, because I would love to play these games and experience them 100% all the way through.

The game is a tough nail to crack just like like Dark Souls. I had to watch a lot of other gamers playthrough in order to get a grasp on how to get the best out of the game and make real progress. 

On 7/28/2022 at 10:26 AM, Clasher said:

I have heard about this game a few times but I never thought to give it a try. I still play bloodborne and dark souls from time to time and I was looking for a game that would pose a real challenge to me like those two.

I would get into sekiro: Shadows die twice as soon as I am able to purchase the game and give it a try as well.

You enjoy playing Bloodborne as far as I can tell because you have mentioned that on multiple occasions, so I'm very sure that if you are that good with playing Bloodborne, you will adapt quickly to playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. 

On 7/30/2022 at 11:41 AM, Heatman said:

The game is a tough nail to crack just like like Dark Souls. I had to watch a lot of other gamers playthrough in order to get a grasp on how to get the best out of the game and make real progress. 

You enjoy playing Bloodborne as far as I can tell because you have mentioned that on multiple occasions, so I'm very sure that if you are that good with playing Bloodborne, you will adapt quickly to playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. 

Sadly, I haven't purchased the game as planned but I am looking forward to getting it this week and have an experience  my self.

I have read several reviews about it and I know it would be a game worth playing for anyone who enjoys soul games as much as I do.

I heard some argue that sekiro is even tougher than the dark souls series and bloodborne. I have no idea if that is true or not, but I assume it's close to being as difficult to the dark souls series. I would need to eventually play sekiro to find out, but from the looks of it, it's a close one..