Register Now
DC

Best movie of 2022

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

The Batman, I loved it 10/10

I loved the demeanor of this Batman. He was more masculine and dark than ever before. However, I thought the movie was about 20-25 minutes too long.

18 hours ago, kingpotato said:

The Batman, I loved it 10/10

I read an article where someone was really criticizing the movie, stating that Batman looked or walked like a Robocop. I never shared the same opinion with him on that because the movie was tailored perfect in my eyes. Where I might have had an issue was why he wore his bat suit like almost all the time in the movie. 

With that out of the way, my favourite movie for 2022 would be between Crimes of the Future and Top Gun : Maverick. 

At this point, their is no movie that can beat that mark of 8.5/10 rating on my end. I don't pay much attention to movies nowadays, and no movie I even watch complete. The last one I watched is 'blood convenient, a Nollywood movie. 

On 7/14/2022 at 8:10 PM, Heatman said:

Doctor Strange in the MultiVersus of Madness

This one too is a really good movie, I particularly love how the storyline and the plot transitioned to make it quite unpredictable as well as intriguing.

14 hours ago, Clasher said:

This one too is a really good movie, I particularly love how the storyline and the plot transitioned to make it quite unpredictable as well as intriguing.

Doctor Strange have grown to be a big character in Marvel movies. Any movie release that he features in is always a big hit. Although I don't think he featured in Thor : Love and Thunder. 

Their are so many movies released this year (2022), even if I decide to take my time to watch them, I wouldn't even finish 20% of them and 2022 will end and I'm still watching them without doing anything further aside from watching movies 😂

I've watched about 4-6 movies this year, all are half done, none was completed. I love 'The Sea Beast, and 'restless. 

On 7/16/2022 at 1:50 PM, Heatman said:

Doctor Strange have grown to be a big character in Marvel movies. Any movie release that he features in is always a big hit. Although I don't think he featured in Thor : Love and Thunder. 

I haven't really seen much of doctor strange but I have seen virtually every movie on iron Man.

If doctor strange is featured in Thor it would be great as well atleast adding some elements of surprise to it.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I haven't really seen much of doctor strange but I have seen virtually every movie on iron Man.

If doctor strange is featured in Thor it would be great as well atleast adding some elements of surprise to it.

You should see Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. It's the very best of all his featuring in any Marvels movies. 

There is the movies trailer to give you an insight of what you are going to enjoy. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

You should see Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. It's the very best of all his featuring in any Marvels movies. 

There is the movies trailer to give you an insight of what you are going to enjoy. 

I have seen the triller and I have watched some scenes from the movie, I don't really know why I haven't really decided to watch the complete movie yet, but I will watch it as soon as I got the time to.