Register Now
DC

What movie should everyone see at least once?

I wouldn't list much this time, I think 'titanic (1997) movie deserves repetitive viewing for anyone who watched it. When I was a child, I cried over the movie, and kept watching it for days. Even if it has taken over five years since I watched it last, it remains one of my favourite hollywood movie to date. 

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same - I've watched it at least 20 times and I never do get tired of it.

They managed to develop video games of the movie with 300 : March to Glory and 300 : Seize your Glory - Rise of an Empire in android. Did you manage to play any of the games? It's sad they didn't have anything big for it made on PS4. 

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The Libertine (Johnny Depp was beyond amazing)
Labyrinth
Dark Crystal
The Never Ending Story
The Nightmare Before Christmas
A Bronx Tale
Blow
Chocolat
Sleepy Hollow
Sweeney Todd
Edward Scissorhands
Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile
Terminator 2
Unfriended: Dark Web
Final Destination series
Cry baby
The Ninth Gate
Beetlejuice
The Bye Bye Man
Conjuring/Annabelle series
Storm Of The Century
Saw series
Misery
The Island Of Dr Moreau
Rose Red
Winchester
The Curse Of La Llorona
The Book Of Eli
John Q
The Meg
Gridiron Gang
Walking Tall

That's just a few to get started. I can add more if desired.

Is it just me or is there more horror movies than usual on this list.🧐😅

As an horror movie freak I think I have found someone who enjoys horrors movies more than I do.

13 hours ago, Clasher said:

Is it just me or is there more horror movies than usual on this list.🧐😅

As an horror movie freak I think I have found someone who enjoys horrors movies more than I do.

The Final Destination Horror Series freaked me out a lot when I watched it years ago. I didn't get to watch all of them. I think it's Final Destination 3 that I stopped at, it's still remaining to parts to it for me to close it off. 

On 7/16/2022 at 1:14 PM, Heatman said:

The Final Destination Horror Series freaked me out a lot when I watched it years ago. I didn't get to watch all of them. I think it's Final Destination 3 that I stopped at, it's still remaining to parts to it for me to close it off. 

I have seen more than half of the horror movies on that list and o would still recommend you see this one - The Curse Of La Llorona.

After watching it I always had flashbacks to its scenes daily for a few days before I was finally able to get over the movie.

40 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I have seen more than half of the horror movies on that list and o would still recommend you see this one - The Curse Of La Llorona.

After watching it I always had flashbacks to its scenes daily for a few days before I was finally able to get over the movie.

I had to check out the movies trailer and it's very gripping. I'm going to check if it's available on Netflix, I'm definitely going to watch it. 

3 hours ago, Empire said:

GOing to say "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"

I only seen it twice and I like the film, if you into that style film and good actors then can't go wrong with it 🙂 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFNUGzCOQoI

I can't forget "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" so quickly. 

One of my favorites scenes in the movie was at the end it in the grave yard where Blondie told Tuco -you see in this world, there are two kinds of people my friend ; those with a loaded gun and those who dig... You dig!! 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I had to check out the movies trailer and it's very gripping. I'm going to check if it's available on Netflix, I'm definitely going to watch it. 

It's definitely available on Netflix, just make sure you see it at night for a much better viewing experience.😌

On 7/18/2022 at 4:16 PM, Clasher said:

It's definitely available on Netflix, just make sure you see it at night for a much better viewing experience.😌

I have watched it already and it was very creepy. I enjoyed every scene in the movie especially when they were being haunted by the dead ghost. 

On 7/25/2022 at 1:45 PM, Heatman said:

I have watched it already and it was very creepy. I enjoyed every scene in the movie especially when they were being haunted by the dead ghost. 

Lol, it's just a classic and I like every bit of it.

Have you seen the movie Chucky (chucky is kind of like a series though because there have been so many different ones and yet individually scary in its own way ) or even   Annabel ?

On 7/25/2022 at 11:36 AM, Clasher said:

I would also recommend 

The heists of the century (2020)  for anyone to see, it's just a really interesting movie.

I have watched The heists of the century (2020) but I didn't enjoy it the way I did with watching the TV series Money Hiest. I'm sure you must have watched that one too?