Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many minutes/hours a week do you typically use VR?

Nada at the moment as I don't own a VR headset, nor have I ever tried one yet. I don't know how well I'd do in VR to be honest. Part of me thinks I could handle it for hours on end, but I don't know for sure. 

I would try staying in as long as I can, because I imagine I'd have fun. One of these days, when I have more money to throw around, I'll maybe consider finally investing into a VR headset. But that will probably be a while before that happens. 

At the moment zero, no doubt. But when I start eventually if my interest grows with time, then it might turn out to be an obsession for me, but I hope to not abuse it when I find favour in VR. I've seen some persons that spends around 25-50 hours weekly around VR here in my geography. 

Currently I don't have a VR headset but I have been to game houses where  you could pay for the time you use it and I have seen people who virtually spend hours on the VR headset.

I haven't tried the VR headset but I would soon.

I mention this before and over again that I have no zero hours as I have not even own a par. I wih that I do but I do not ahve the extra time or money to be able to do so 😉 I mean it be so epic to do MSFS2020 with it 🙂 just needs a better GPU LOL

I know people that have VR abd spent hours a day 🙂 Not everyday and they spent well over a grand. Playing with them is so funny when they are in VR LOL