Register Now
Kane99

Wanted: Dead - Does it look interesting to you?

This this game will be any fun? It looks like it'd be a lot of fun, but I hope it has co-op, because I think it'd be way more fun with a friend or two. But idk, I kinda dig the whole Ninja Gaiden style with the combat and gunplay as an added bonus. 

Check the recent trailer that dropped for it. I'm really enjoying the song. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The soundtracks is what I love most about the animé-like game. But only the songs can't entice me enough going for the game, since I'm not all that moved with games replicating that anime' genre or style. 

I agree with the soundtrack, at least I hope that music's going to be in the game, even if I will turn it down so I can listen to a podcast in the background. Maybe have just enough on whilst listening to my podcast.

I like it. Can't say much more than that until I see some more cohesive gameplay footage, but otherwise all the chunks cobbled together to make the trailer seemed fine.

45 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

I agree with the soundtrack, at least I hope that music's going to be in the game, even if I will turn it down so I can listen to a podcast in the background. Maybe have just enough on whilst listening to my podcast.

I like it. Can't say much more than that until I see some more cohesive gameplay footage, but otherwise all the chunks cobbled together to make the trailer seemed fine.

Thanks for witnessing that amazing soundtracks in the game, that's one thing I found loving in the game. Beautiful soundtracks makes my day fun and I love listening to such sweet soundtracks playing video games at nights. 

On 8/26/2022 at 10:54 PM, Kane99 said:

This this game will be any fun? It looks like it'd be a lot of fun, but I hope it has co-op, because I think it'd be way more fun with a friend or two. But idk, I kinda dig the whole Ninja Gaiden style with the combat and gunplay as an added bonus. 

Check the recent trailer that dropped for it. I'm really enjoying the song. 

The game has got a good gameplay and the storyline is one that will make any one come back to it. Wanted: Dead takes you into the life of an undercover officer with the task of arresting gang members.