Register Now
Kane99

Project 007 & Project Dragon won't drop before March of 2025

Well that kinda sucks. The new 007 game and Project Dragon games that IO Interactive are making, won't be coming out for a while yet, at least not before March 2025. So it seems these games are quite a ways off yet. I'm more interested in the 007 game they're making, as it's from the team behind Hitman I believe. So kinda excited to see what they deliver. 

https://exputer.com/news/games/project-007-project-dragon-not-release/

On 9/1/2022 at 7:40 PM, killamch89 said:

Well, it's good that the team behind Hitman is making the new 007 game because most of them have been absolutely trash outside of Goldeneye and a few others.

Especially if it involves some use of stealth. When I think of 007, I think of someone who does like to take a quiet approach until things go wrong. I could see stealth working well in that world. But my guess it'll be more action based than Hitman is. But I have faith in that team to make a quality game. 

On 9/4/2022 at 3:39 PM, Kane99 said:

Especially if it involves some use of stealth. When I think of 007, I think of someone who does like to take a quiet approach until things go wrong. I could see stealth working well in that world. But my guess it'll be more action based than Hitman is. But I have faith in that team to make a quality game. 

Yeah, it'd be more stealth based in certain scenarios like when you're trying to gather info so Bond would use some sort of tech and he'd have gadgets that can duplicate passes and stuff like that. But then you'd probably have things like car chases which would be very action-oriented.