Register Now
Kane99

Picking up any games during Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2022?

Black Friday 2022 is upon us, as tomorrow is Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving by the way! :) And the day after is Black Friday, the time of year everyone goes crazy for sales, but now you don't have to go into the store to buy what you want anymore, as each store is doing online sales along with their in store stuff. 

Anyway, this is a topic about what games you guys are looking to pick up this Black Friday, or peripherals, consoles, and other gaming stuffs. 

I'm kinda broke as of late, but I may pick up some games on sale, either through the online marketplace, or I might go brave the lines for some gaming stuff. 

What about you? 

I have not pickedup any thing, I have been looking and seen that red dead redemption 2 is only £13 and so that's the cheapest that I have ever seen it at 😛

All in all not going to buy games for the sake of being on sale and not playing them, that's money wasted

I was lucky this year that I had the funds to jump on the Black Friday sales. My kids all needed new Xbox One Controllers and a store near me was selling them for £20 off which would make them the same price as a third party controller so I jumped on them. I was actually shocked with a deal that good that they had plenty of controllers in and of all the colors as well.

I was unable to get any deals myself, but I hear my nephew was a lucky one and he's getting a VR headset for Christmas. An Oculus. I'm guessing the quest, but I'm not sure. Either way, I'm going to get to finally try VR in some compacity this Christmas lol. 

I should have taken advantage of some of the digital game deals on Xbox and PC, but eh, I don't feel like spending any money as of late. 

On 11/27/2022 at 12:11 AM, Kane99 said:

I was unable to get any deals myself, but I hear my nephew was a lucky one and he's getting a VR headset for Christmas. An Oculus. I'm guessing the quest, but I'm not sure. Either way, I'm going to get to finally try VR in some compacity this Christmas lol. 

I should have taken advantage of some of the digital game deals on Xbox and PC, but eh, I don't feel like spending any money as of late. 

Getting a VR sounds really cool, I only know a few people who own one and I have been fantasizing about owning a VR headset.

Did he get it at a discount or in some other ways?