Register Now
Smokey

What was the game that made you buy an Xbox One in 2013?

What was the system seller for you? For me, it was a game called Crimson Dragon, which was a spiritual successor to Panzer Dragoon by Sega. I saw the gameplay at that year's E3 and knew I had to grab an xbox one ASAP. My brother got his first and the first thing I did on my account was buy a copy of Crimson Dragon 😄  Absolutely loved that game. I wish the Panzer Dragoon Remake ended up on Xbox and came to Game Pass. I'm still holding out hope. 😛 I'll probably just buy it on PS5 but I digress. 😛

What was the game that got you to buy an Xbox One?

No game really pushed me to buy it. All of my friends had an Xbox One so I went that route. When I got the Xbox One, it was back in 2015, so two years out already at that point, and I ended up getting Fallout 4 with it. I don't recall if I purchased any other games with it at the time though. But yeah, no games really pushed me to buy it. If had COD and my friends played that, so that's what I mostly played early on. 

It wasn't really a game that pushed me to get an Xbox One in 2013 but more the fact that I have always been an Xbox fan and wanted to upgrade to the latest console when it was released and I was able to do so when it came out. I am a little behind this time though with the newer console mainly due to the price it is now to upgrade to the Series X which is the one I would like to go to from my One X.