Register Now
Shortie

What was the last purchase you made in a game?

With in game purchases being a huge thing now on games, many people will more than likely have made a a purchase recently within a game. Let us know what your last in game purchase was here.

For me, my last in game purchase was the Chapter 4 Season 1 Battle Pass for Fortnite.

I think I got the Metallica emote in Fortnite recently, but I had vbucks saved up. I haven't purchased anything from the game in a while otherwise. I did pay for the battle pass, but it was like 2 seasons ago or chapters. idk I don't get how it works haha. But I was able to get battle pass the last two times via the vbucks I had saved up. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think I got the Metallica emote in Fortnite recently, but I had vbucks saved up. I haven't purchased anything from the game in a while otherwise. I did pay for the battle pass, but it was like 2 seasons ago or chapters. idk I don't get how it works haha. But I was able to get battle pass the last two times via the vbucks I had saved up. 

I also got this emote myself as well when it was released the other day. I was actually quite surprised to see Metallica in Fortnite but with Epic Games and Fortnite, anything is possible. I think this emote is cool with how you can have up to 3 others including yourself join in with it. Another great emote by Epic. 

5 hours ago, runswithspatulas said:

i got that one too. i bought the little rat skin bundle. i thought it was cute.

Is that the one that is in the item shop today? I saw that one myself, will admit it is cute but I am out of vBucks at the moment so will have to wait until the next time it comes into the shop to snag that one. I think it's cool how certain skins are made like they are with different variants and such. Epic really do have some good ideas for skins that's for sure. 

6 hours ago, Shortie said:

Is that the one that is in the item shop today? I saw that one myself, will admit it is cute but I am out of vBucks at the moment so will have to wait until the next time it comes into the shop to snag that one. I think it's cool how certain skins are made like they are with different variants and such. Epic really do have some good ideas for skins that's for sure. 

yes and when u use the emote she turns into the little rat. it's cute. i am outta vbucks now too. i gifted myself 13500 for christmas. my shopping is done. lol!

In-game, I mean I brought things for the games but was not in-game store if that even cunts 😉 Last item that I got was called "Flow Pro" and that was around $44 for MSFS2020 😉 replace the toolbar and opens the book more