Register Now
Shortie

Which Harry Potter games have you played and which has been your favorite?

With Harry Potter being so popular, it's not shock that we would also see Harry Potter video games come to consoles as well and we have had quite a few over the years which have been a lot of fun to play. Out of all the Happy Potter games that were released, which ones have you played and which were your favorite?

I have played pretty much all of them myself including the Lego Harry Potter games and I honestly couldn't choose a favorite if I am honest as I enjoyed them all so much and being a big Harry Potter fan, all of them lived up to my expectations as well. 

HP 1 & 2 were really good games. I don’t remember 3 that much and I remember disliking 4. But Quidditch World Cup was what’s up. Quidditch would be so fun to play on a modern video game engine. I really hope they flesh it out and it isn’t just tacked on minimally like bowling or golfing in a game like GTAV

I would absolutely love to see Quidditch World Cup on newer consoles for sure. I feel that game could be amazing with how online gaming has progressed so far since that was first released. Being able to go against other people in a game like this would be a lot of fun! 

I've only played the Chamber of Secrets on the GBA. I have watched my spouse play Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on the Playstation and thought the graphics were hilarious. xD I own the Sorcerer's Stone on the GBC as well, and I've been meaning to play it since I've seen footage of it. It's cool to see how different the games were between platforms back then, the GBC version of The Chamber of Secrets is a rpg just like the first one on the same platform. Yet the GBA title is a platformer.

I played Philosopher's StoneChamber of SecretsPrisoner of Azkaban, and Order of the Phoenix on the PC, and I recently got Hogwarts Legacy.

Of the first four, my favourite was Chamber of Secrets. It was much more fleshed-out than Philosopher's Stone - but it still had a strong element of exploring to find secret items and areas, which the later games moved away from.

Of course, Hogwarts Legacy seems to blow all of those games out of the water, but I haven't yet played enough of it to be able to judge it fully!

I've played Philosophers Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Quidditch World Cup, both LEGO games and Hogwarts Legacy. Out of those my favorites are probably Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban. I have so many fond memories of both of them. I have heard people say Prisoner of Azkaban is not that great compared to the first two, but for 13 year old me, flying around Hogwarts on Buckbeak was an absolutely mindblowing experiance. 

6 hours ago, Anders said:

I've played Philosophers Stone, Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, Quidditch World Cup, both LEGO games and Hogwarts Legacy. Out of those my favorites are probably Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban. I have so many fond memories of both of them. I have heard people say Prisoner of Azkaban is not that great compared to the first two, but for 13 year old me, flying around Hogwarts on Buckbeak was an absolutely mindblowing experiance. 

I think Hogwarts Legacy and Chamber Of Secrets but that game sucked in my opinion. Hogwarts Legacy is the first game of the franchise that has actually kept me entertained for a good period of time.