Register Now
BangEm

Naruto Storm Connections??? WTF

Now before i go off an enjoy what's left of my Sunday...

They dropped the ball bigtime with this ish!

This just looks like a combination of all the previous Naruto Storm games but just remastered....hell even the cutscenes for some of the jutsu's look like the they've just copied and pasted from the older games. (just clocked the re-cut and re-connected bits in the video)

Bandai pulling ski mask activities on our pockets once again...

image_2023-02-26_164321272.thumb.png.0e542babe0c489390390f0cc7a5b48e6.png

Well, I'll never unsee that. Thanks for the nightmares, Bandai Namco.

I know less than nothing about Naruto Storm, but when it comes to Bandai Namco I'm used to thier games, especially their JRPGs and anime licenced titles, looking a little "last gen" if you know what I mean. However, If you're right and this is made up of scenes, stories and assets from the older games that is pretty shady. That would be fine if they were being upfront about it, but I'm not the one to know.

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this, but to me it looks like some kind of fighting game in the same vein of Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. Is that right? With you mentioning JRPG's @Shagger I'm now officially confused. I've never particularly been into anime, so I really don't know what to look for in these kind of games. The only anime I even really know of is Dragon Ball Z. Unless that one no longer counts. If Pokemon is anime, then I know of two.

I honestly think you should put weapons in the game like rock Lee using his nun chucks after transforming, same for other characters if you could add some details like that. I’ve had this idea for storm 4 and I honestly hope you guys see this and think about something like that just to make the game somewhat new. But hey I’m buying the game regardless because I’m a huge Naruto fan but that idea would be awesome in the game

So it's a remake/remaster with some of the games combined in a set? That's what I was getting from the trailer, that it was a retread of previous games, combined together in one package. 

If the problem that the remastered bits aren't changed that much, I can understand that. I know when you buy something that's remastered, you expect it to look and play better than the original at least. 

But if this is just a combined set of games, I don't see a problem with it. It's not my cup of tea, but I don't see what the fuss is about it. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

So it's a remake/remaster with some of the games combined in a set? That's what I was getting from the trailer, that it was a retread of previous games, combined together in one package. 

If the problem that the remastered bits aren't changed that much, I can understand that. I know when you buy something that's remastered, you expect it to look and play better than the original at least. 

But if this is just a combined set of games, I don't see a problem with it. It's not my cup of tea, but I don't see what the fuss is about it. 

The problem is them basically releasing a remake of the older games, adding two new characters and trying to market it as something "revolutionary". I've been waiting years for a new Naruto Storm and honestly, I'm not touching this game with a barge pole.