Register Now
The Blackangel

I have covid

After feeling like hammered shit for the past week and a half, I took a covid test just now and it was positive. So we're going to be in quarantine for the next two weeks while I get past this. It sucks ass, but there's not much I can do about it. I got the vaccine and the boosters, so there's that upside. But nothing is foolproof. So I'm going to be resting for the most part of the next few weeks. I had a feeling I was going to catch it at some point, I just didn't know when. @Shagger and @DC it's going to be pretty much up to you guys for the next couple of weeks.

I'll try to dip in and out and keep up with things here. But I don't know how much of that I'll be able to do.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

After feeling like hammered shit for the past week and a half, I took a covid test just now and it was positive. So we're going to be in quarantine for the next two weeks while I get past this. It sucks ass, but there's not much I can do about it. I got the vaccine and the boosters, so there's that upside. But nothing is foolproof. So I'm going to be resting for the most part of the next few weeks. I had a feeling I was going to catch it at some point, I just didn't know when. @Shagger and @DC it's going to be pretty much up to you guys for the next couple of weeks.

I'll try to dip in and out and keep up with things here. But I don't know how much of that I'll be able to do.

The fact I had Covid is the last thing I'm interested in here.

I know this frustration, literally, but I also know there is nothing I can say that you don't already know. You literally are my voice of logic. I literally go through your posts to seek inspirations for my problems.

So I say, trust your will and trust your heart, I literally would

I hope you're not suffering from long term Covid. I got it last year and it was the worse I have ever felt. I got a bad cough that wouldn't go away, then the next day I just felt like garbage. I got the chills really bad, mind you it was July and super humid and hot outside but I was super cold and got bundled up in my comforter. I missed out on Holiday pay at work too since it was the weekend of the 4th of July that I got sick and couldn't return to work that following Monday.