Register Now
Kane99

Elon Musk gets mocked for saying violent games are bad

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'm glad you appreciate my apology, but I still don't think you understand that Musk puts himself in the spotlight for a reason. If you are Insinuating his actions are only innocent, knowing he has the biggest microphone in the world, is quite shady on your part. 

I don't think you really do appreciate my apology. Because instead of admitting Musk had a political purpose, you assume that he is just an innocent man, with a big voice on X, and everyone is out to get him on the spotlight. To feel bad for the guy for never being able to express himself...Well, he fucking has expressed himself and is losing advertisers over it for his antisemitism. I really don't think you can ever quite grasp who Musk really is. 

And we are back to square One. 

Wait a second, how can you say this;

I'm glad you appreciate my apology,...

And this;

I don't think you really do appreciate my apology.

Within the same post and expect it to make sense? Not to mention that you're also wrong:

Because instead of admitting Musk had a political purpose, you assume that he is just an innocent man,

1. @Dismal_Bliss stated quite clearly that there was now a greater understanding of why Elon was being mocked over his comments. The sympathy was described very much as a past tense. Whether or not he still sympathizes with him is his propagative.
  2. @Dismal_Bliss did admit that there was a political motivation to Elon's statements before you even made made your apology.

On 12/28/2023 at 2:03 AM, Dismal_Bliss said:

I'm not into politics. I'm also not into shooting cops. You, me, or Musk should be able to express this freely without some wanker mocking us or calling us names. I understand the elements of the game predates the more recent negative attitudes towards law enforcement. 

I'm sure for Musk it was political. For me it was just a moral preference.

And that was a reply directly to you, so I find it hard to believe that you missed it. I think you need to get your thoughts straight because you're not making a lot of sense right now.

Edited by Shagger

On 12/30/2023 at 9:05 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

And we are back to square One. 

I guess so. You like listening to yourself argue.

On 12/30/2023 at 9:05 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

you assume that he is just an innocent man

Is English your native tongue? Read what I said again...

On 12/29/2023 at 8:52 PM, Dismal_Bliss said:

I will say that I can also understand better now why people mocked him over this. My initial thoughts were that I feel bad for the guy

Do you have no concept of time?

It's as if I said "I like white wine" and you said "here, this red wine is so much better", and then later I say "I used to prefer white wine" and you respond "F YOU and your white wine, you bastard". 

C'mon man! lol!

Elon Musk is very good at saying a whole lot of stupid things that are so basically baseless. This is not the first time he has said something so off that you're going to start wondering if he finished high school. I wouldn't lose a second of sleep over the rants of Elon Musk. 

On 2/4/2024 at 3:58 PM, Heatman said:

Elon Musk is very good at saying a whole lot of stupid things that are so basically baseless. This is not the first time he has said something so off that you're going to start wondering if he finished high school. I wouldn't lose a second of sleep over the rants of Elon Musk. 

Exactly. I couldn't care less what he things about video games. Honestly, I hardly pay attention to these "celebrities" because they're not worth listening to most times.

On 3/30/2024 at 12:50 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Musk is a Nazi and anyone who supports him, or dismisses him is just the same. I’ve said much about him in the politics section. Look it up. 

I'm not sure if he is but he's an idiot with lots of money.

Everyone who knows Elon Musks will agree with me that he is that way. Not about whether the GTA is as violent as he said, but about him always making comments that will make him trend. So, when I read about him saying that, I just laughed it off.

21 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Everyone who knows Elon Musks will agree with me that he is that way. Not about whether the GTA is as violent as he said, but about him always making comments that will make him trend. So, when I read about him saying that, I just laughed it off.

I'm aware that he always does this for the attention and that's why I don't pay him any mind when he says stuff like this.