Register Now
svjiminfxv

Do you like the snow?

I don't mind the snow if I do not have to be anywhere and I can just sit in and watch the snow instead of being out in it. The worst is when the snow starts to melt and it turns to slush and becomes icy, that stuff if deadly and one I hate to go out in, I feel that is what we tend to get a lot in England though and it's frustrating. 

I love the snow myself! It's a shame we haven't got much here where I live yet, it snowed a little bit last night but it isn't much. I hope we get a good snowfall soon, just as long as it stays away the weekend of the 27th since I'm going to see the Sonic Symphony in Kansas City that day! Any other time it would be great, especially during the week so I can get a snow day at work if it's too bad lol.

Yes, I love the snow. It creates a magical atmosphere and allows for enjoyable activities like snowball fights and building snowmen. Personally, I've not experience snow or snowfall yet but watching people enjoy it makes me feel how much I would also love when I actually get to enjoy it in real.

From a window seal, I don't mind snow at all. From an outside perspective or especially driving in it, I don't really like the snow much. It's freezing out and the roads can be a havoc to drive on.

It depends on the amount of snow and how cold it is. When my big brother used to live in Albany and went there during winter, it used to be like -30 degrees and I hated it! The pavement turned into a giant slide and we had to be constantly shoveling the snow from my brother's driveway just so we could go somewhere. Even when I turned the hot water up to max, it was still cold!