Register Now
Kane99

Do you rate and review the games you play?

When it comes to the games you do play, do you tend to rate them or maybe even give them a review? I judge games that I play, but I don't really rate or do reviews for them. At least not for myself. I imagine there are some people out there who rate and review games just because. Do you rate/review all of the games you play? 

If you have a catalog of ratings and reviews, would you ever share them? Or maybe start doing professional reviews for any future games you do play? 

I usually don't review the games I've played, but since I have been focusing a lot on my Youtube channel as well as community I might start writing reviews of games I've played for the first time. (I might get around to making reviews for my favorite games but I think I'd be too biased if I did that.) I usually just sit down, play a game and if it's one I really like I'll end up playing it to the end and maybe just voice my opinions on the game while playing it just not online.

I will not go out my way to give a good game a good rating unless something makes it stand out from the crowd. If however I feel a title is overpriced or improvements are needed after playing, I would rate and review them. But, that’s just me.

I don't do reviews and ratings for just about anything, really. I'm not a very opinionated person and just go with the swing of things. If I love the game, I'll continue to play it. If I hate the game, I'll just abandon it.

Unfortunately, I haven't got the time to publicly publish the reviews of any video games I've played. Personally, I don't think it's necessary for me to do that. Let those who do it as a profession focus on it. 

14 hours ago, Kennysplash said:

I have this really bad habit of only reviewing games that I don’t enjoy. I know I have to work on that, start giving good reviews on games I like too. But till this moment I only give honest negative reviews. 

Haha, it's indeed a bad habit or should I say a selfish habit. Since you can make out time to review the games which you played that are supposedly bad, you should even have more desire to review the good ones that met your expectations.