Register Now
Kane99

Do you have a room just for your video games? AKA a Game Room

Does anyone here have a game room just for their video games and consoles? My gaming collection doesn't have its own dedicated room sadly, though one day I would love to set up a game room, one where I can set up a few tvs, some consoles and maybe even put up a few arcade cabinets. Plus I can use it to entertain friends and family. 

I don't know when that day will come, but I will continue to collect video games and video game stuff for when that day does come. :) 

If you have a game room, feel free to share a picture here if you'd like. I'd love to see what people's collections look like. 

Nope I don't have a game room, I just do my gaming in my main living room. I have two tvs and my games are on a shelf right by the door that leads upstairs. (I live in my inlaw's basement.) When we lived at our previous place, my spouse and I did have a game room that was right across the hall of our bedroom.

I'm not a big enough gamer to warrant having a room dedicated to gaming. Plus, we don't have room for it within our household. I play PC and mobile games a lot more than console games, and of course, they don't take up a whole lot of space.

Yes of course, I have a separate room for my gaming. It's not that big but it's good enough. I know that it's not most people who are into playing video games, that's why I have a room in my house set aside for my gaming needs. Also, I don't like being distracted whenever I'm playing hence the need for the room.