Register Now
Kane99

Video games you wish your friends were into

Our friends aren't always going to enjoy the same games we like, and that's fair. But are there any video games you wish your friends can get into? Maybe you want to enjoy the game with them, or you think they would really enjoy the game if they just gave it a try. I wish some of my friends were into Madden, because I'd like to play some of my friends in it, but most of my friends hate Madden. And fair enough, I understand why people hate it. I'd also like to play some of the WWE games with friends, but most of them aren't into wrestling like me haha. 

Anyway, what are some games you love, and wish your friends would take a chance on too? 

On 3/12/2024 at 11:40 AM, Kennysplash said:

Pro Evolution Soccer. But my friends would rather play PUBG or GTA. I love GTA especially, but so also PES. But it seems to be only me in my little circle of friends. 

That's kind of the same situation with me and my friends when it comes to games like CS:GO. A good portion of my friends don't like it but I usually played it quite a bit. I haven't touched it in for a few months now.

I wish my friends were more into Sonic and Mega Man. I have friends who are into Pokemon at least, and that's my second favorite gaming franchise. I wish I knew more people in real life to talk about Sonic to that's played a good majority of the games. Sure my wife has played a few Sonic games, mainly the first three but she never made it far in those games.

3 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I wish my friends were more into Sonic and Mega Man. I have friends who are into Pokemon at least, and that's my second favorite gaming franchise. I wish I knew more people in real life to talk about Sonic to that's played a good majority of the games. Sure my wife has played a few Sonic games, mainly the first three but she never made it far in those games.

I used to play Megaman Battle Network a lot on the GBA and my friends at the time just weren't interested in it. It's a pity because it was the perfect multiplayer game.