Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

We love technology more than each other

Us humans have fell in love with technology. We worship technology. Our brains think fast and require fast information. We are seduced by technology. Everything you want on demand. At what cost? Are we saying goodbye to organic hosts? Does technology entertainment us more than organic humans? 

On 3/19/2024 at 11:00 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Us humans have fell in love with technology. We worship technology. Our brains think fast and require fast information. We are seduced by technology. Everything you want on demand. At what cost? Are we saying goodbye to organic hosts? Does technology entertainment us more than organic humans? 

I feel you - As much as I like the advancements in technology, it's leading to increasing isolation between people. Most of the people I encounter nowadays can't hold a basic conversation and they're always looking at their phone screens while being oblivious to what's going on around them.

Human physical interaction is getting worse at the moment, and that is something to worry about. It is pertinent to look at the other benefits of technology, though, which has helped to make a lot of things easier for everyone.