Register Now
Keranov

Toxic communities?

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Then I'll definitely move out for them. Because I wouldn't see reasons why admin have to be a racist and I'm there, definitely he'll still bully me with toxic racist words. 

That's the situation which most people that get entangled with such communities experience because the head is always involved. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

Oh yeah! That is always the wish of a whole of others and how they do this is what I don't really get to see because they don't normally care.

I have had one experience with one guy in Top Eleven Football Manager. He kept on bragging that he's going to beat me and that day, I beat him 13-1. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

People have passion for certain things. Why is it like that is still what I don't understand. Hurting others through my words and actions can never be what I enjoy.

You're definitely not a psychopath or a sociopath because they drive joy from doing that sort of things. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have had one experience with one guy in Top Eleven Football Manager. He kept on bragging that he's going to beat me and that day, I beat him 13-1. 

I bet such gamer is going to hide the face in shame. There is no shameful thing as losing heavily after you bragged about how good you can be in a contest.

On 3/22/2022 at 6:37 AM, Knight Barida said:

People have passion for certain things. Why is it like that is still what I don't understand. Hurting others through my words and actions can never be what I enjoy.

Imagine having passion for weird stuffs, that's definitely creepy in my book. They can't have passion for playing well but being toxic. 

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Imagine having passion for weird stuffs, that's definitely creepy in my book. They can't have passion for playing well but being toxic. 

It is just that it may not be that great to totally ignore them, but that should be the best thing to do as it is going to weaken their resolve to cause havoc.

30 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

It is just that it may not be that great to totally ignore them, but that should be the best thing to do as it is going to weaken their resolve to cause havoc.

They are not worth dealing with at all from my perspective of being. There is nothing that can be learnt from them. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some people or gamers are screwed and weird up, so it's a normal thing to see them showcase exactly what they are made of. 

On 3/22/2022 at 7:56 AM, Heatman said:

That's the situation which most people that get entangled with such communities experience because the head is always involved. 

It's cruel that the head is involved, which shows that, the head is toxic if promoting racism is what he does. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's cruel that the head is involved, which shows that, the head is toxic if promoting racism is what he does. 

Sometimes, they are the ones that lays the foundation of how toxic their gaming community becomes and it's really hell on earth for new people in it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Sometimes, they are the ones that lays the foundation of how toxic their gaming community becomes and it's really hell on earth for new people in it. 

Some of these guys are very rich to set up such communities just to feed into their ego and pride. I have seen how twisted most of them can be. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's very absurd for a community admin to setup a community and want it be as toxic as hell. 

On 3/23/2022 at 11:23 AM, Heatman said:

Some people or gamers are screwed and weird up, so it's a normal thing to see them showcase exactly what they are made of. 

Some of these guys are supposed to be in psyche wards because they are really sick 🤒. There is nothing interesting about dealing with them.