Register Now
Keranov

Toxic communities?

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Yeah, it won't affect someone that doesn't give in to anger that much. However,  no matter how you want to look at the situation, there is always going to be toxic communities out there.

Their will always be toxic gamers, they want to ruin it by all means, to those running with peaceful minds at the community, who aren't toxic 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their will always be toxic gamers, they want to ruin it by all means, to those running with peaceful minds at the community, who aren't toxic 

That is true, but I always believe that people should have that strong mentality that will help them work harder on a daily basis to build a tough mindset. This mindset will help them withstand toxicity in the gaming communities. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

The day toxic community cease to exist, that's going to be the end of the world because it's toxic human beings that make up a toxic community. 

The truth is that the toxic guys kinda contribute to the fun that we experience in the world. Without those kind of people, we might be having a boring world. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are some gamers who are very good at tapping into their anger of frustration when they play their games and it helps them to win. 

Helps them to win at the expense of others mental health? While that's a gaming strategy, I have this feeling that it may turn out sour when they fail to win.

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Helps them to win at the expense of others mental health? While that's a gaming strategy, I have this feeling that it may turn out sour when they fail to win.

Exactly. Imagine have their evil plan turned against them and used to beat them in turn. They are definitely going to be pissed. 

18 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The truth is that the toxic guys kinda contribute to the fun that we experience in the world. Without those kind of people, we might be having a boring world. 

There is nothing fun coming from a cheater at all for me. There is absolutely nothing to learn from watching them play. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is nothing fun coming from a cheater at all for me. There is absolutely nothing to learn from watching them play. 

You should understand that they don't really care about how you feel about them. They enjoy bullying gamers that they can bully.

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

You should understand that they don't really care about how you feel about them. They enjoy bullying gamers that they can bully.

The thing is that they actually enjoy doing that and it's creepy for me to understand why it's like that with them. 

On 3/20/2022 at 4:02 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Their is nothing anyone can do when it comes to toxic people in online communities. The users makes it toxic, but the Admin should always control such when it is getting out of hand. 

If it happens to be that the administrator is always and also a racist? What happens? 

11 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

One day, they would get a best of what they give to others when a far super gamer meets them up and beat the hell out of them. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it happens to be that the administrator is always and also a racist? What happens? 

Then I'll definitely move out for them. Because I wouldn't see reasons why admin have to be a racist and I'm there, definitely he'll still bully me with toxic racist words. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

One day, they would get a best of what they give to others when a far super gamer meets them up and beat the hell out of them. 

Oh yeah! That is always the wish of a whole of others and how they do this is what I don't really get to see because they don't normally care.

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

The thing is that they actually enjoy doing that and it's creepy for me to understand why it's like that with them. 

People have passion for certain things. Why is it like that is still what I don't understand. Hurting others through my words and actions can never be what I enjoy.