Register Now
Keranov

Toxic communities?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's why it is best we leave earlier than causing ourselves more harm than good being around such community with lots of toxic users, to avoid minds corruption. 

Seriously, one thing that I'm very certain about is that they will find it very difficult to influence me in any way as long as I don't want to be. 

16 hours ago, Syntax said:

I’m not sure if league of legends still is this way, but man Platinum was the most toxic tier of you played with ransoms. Or even Dota as a matter of fact.

I have been in Dota and I have to admit that it's hell in the game community. There is nothing that's going to get back in there again. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, one thing that I'm very certain about is that they will find it very difficult to influence me in any way as long as I don't want to be. 

That's bold opinion you've said at the moment, you own yourself, no one should influence when you never given them such chance. 

Video game community is a place to express ourselves via gaming, learn from each other. I don't get the reason while I'll be a community to learn and some users trying to influence me to be toxic too. No, such community wouldn't last for me. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Video game community is a place to express ourselves via gaming, learn from each other. I don't get the reason while I'll be a community to learn and some users trying to influence me to be toxic too. No, such community wouldn't last for me. 

Most of the time, they all get too emotional with the way they behave in the communities which doesn't get good most of the time. 

They shouldn't let their emotions to detect for them, that's having loss of self control. When I am sharing conversation with someone via chatting, I don't let what has been typed to ruin my day, making me behaving toxic, No. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They shouldn't let their emotions to detect for them, that's having loss of self control. When I am sharing conversation with someone via chatting, I don't let what has been typed to ruin my day, making me behaving toxic, No. 

Some human beings are just too rigged and roughed off that they sense a threat in everything which is why they tend to be erratic. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some human beings are just too rigged and roughed off that they sense a threat in everything which is why they tend to be erratic. 

Exactly, when I noticed such kind of negativity in them, I can't even stay for a single moment with their erratic attitude. 

On 3/8/2022 at 9:09 PM, Boblee said:

Most of the time, they all get too emotional with the way they behave in the communities which doesn't get good most of the time. 

I call most of their behaviours there 'inhumane, because they don't do it to satisfy others just because of their selfishness. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I call most of their behaviours there 'inhumane, because they don't do it to satisfy others just because of their selfishness. 

We are all selfish human beings in one way or another but when we get too selfish and stupid at the same time, then it's out the chart 📊

One of my friends was banned from a game because he supported the Ukraine via a name. I forget what it was, but I guess the game didn't allow any form of politics to be used. I can't say what game it was though, as they're in a private beta of sorts. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

One of my friends was banned from a game because he supported the Ukraine via a name. I forget what it was, but I guess the game didn't allow any form of politics to be used. I can't say what game it was though, as they're in a private beta of sorts. 

Instead of being in support Ukraine they are acting to play neutral and banning the guy. They are completely useless as far as I'm concerned. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

We are all selfish human beings in one way or another but when we get too selfish and stupid at the same time, then it's out the chart 📊

It becomes totally out of control. I know humans do behave funny and like a child, but that shouldn't make one to become too selfish.