Register Now
Keranov

Toxic communities?

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Somewhat believing, but, if you take your time to read through the chats of other users first, you'll know the kind of contents they're sharing, if it's something you like or not. 

It's actually too boring for most people that find themselves in such situations to read through chats before joining. 

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I can survive for a while in a toxic community whether it is gaming or other topics. The truth is that when you are able to hit back at them, you will gain the respect that you deserve. 

Lol, does it really matters alot to follow them in a pointless argument? 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, does it really matters alot to follow them in a pointless argument? 

It does matter to be petty when some of those guys want to bully you. You have to stand your ground and ensure you give them back of whatever they throw to your end.

12 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I can survive for a while in a toxic community whether it is gaming or other topics. The truth is that when you are able to hit back at them, you will gain the respect that you deserve. 

Seriously, some people don't have the mental strength to do that and it's why they decide to stay off for their peace. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, some people don't have the mental strength to do that and it's why they decide to stay off for their peace. 

To an extent, you are right as surviving in an environment where you are not welcomed is not always easy. I will always push and fight to belong where I feel I should belong.

6 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

To an extent, you are right as surviving in an environment where you are not welcomed is not always easy. I will always push and fight to belong where I feel I should belong.

Seriously, I feel like it's not necessarily important for me to messing with my mental health because of games. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I feel like it's not necessarily important for me to messing with my mental health because of games. 

This is subjective to how you feel about playing that particular game. When you don't have the interest of such games, you can easily let go when you are being bullied.

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Messing with one's mental health is something that's very delicate and shouldn't be joked with at all because of the implications it comes with. 

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

It does matter to be petty when some of those guys want to bully you. You have to stand your ground and ensure you give them back of whatever they throw to your end.

Lol, I know how painful it is to be attached, it takes only the slow to anger to endure such kind of heated feelings coming from the bullying message of theirs. 

Their are times when your anger will grow very high, due to series of attacks you've been going through caused by toxic users in a particular community, you wouldn't like to tolerate such. But for the sake of maintaining peaceful atmosphere, you just have to move on. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I know how painful it is to be attached, it takes only the slow to anger to endure such kind of heated feelings coming from the bullying message of theirs. 

Yeah, it won't affect someone that doesn't give in to anger that much. However,  no matter how you want to look at the situation, there is always going to be toxic communities out there.

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Yeah, it won't affect someone that doesn't give in to anger that much. However,  no matter how you want to look at the situation, there is always going to be toxic communities out there.

There are some gamers who are very good at tapping into their anger of frustration when they play their games and it helps them to win. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are times when your anger will grow very high, due to series of attacks you've been going through caused by toxic users in a particular community, you wouldn't like to tolerate such. But for the sake of maintaining peaceful atmosphere, you just have to move on. 

Seriously, there are levels to what I can take and what I wouldn't even allow myself to experience at all because things do bother me a lot. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The day toxic community cease to exist, that's going to be the end of the world because it's toxic human beings that make up a toxic community.