Register Now
DylanC

Most disappointing game of all-time?

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

The movies of Fast and Furious have always been good. I don't know anything about the games because I have not played it yet. 

I never played the video game option, but I've watched the seasonal movie, which is tremendous. @Heatman made the recommendation of its video game version. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played the video game option, but I've watched the seasonal movie, which is tremendous. @Heatman made the recommendation of its video game version. 

I had to go and check it out if the movie has got a video game and my findings was that it does. It's even available on PlayStation 4. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I had to go and check it out if the movie has got a video game and my findings was that it does. It's even available on PlayStation 4. 

Which console version of the game did you share here? 

I'll simply say the game is off from what took place in the movie, it's simply adrift of what I expected after watching it's movie.

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Which console version of the game did you share here? 

I'll simply say the game is off from what took place in the movie, it's simply adrift of what I expected after watching it's movie.

That's on PlayStation 4 mate. You know that I'm currently playing on PS4 but you don't have to worry, bev it's actually on PS3 too. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's on PlayStation 4 mate. You know that I'm currently playing on PS4 but you don't have to worry, bev it's actually on PS3 too. 

Thanks for clearing about the console you're playing it with. 

I was thinking the video game will simply be like GTA, where you have option to move in and out of the car, do whatever you wanna do in the game. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I was thinking the video game will simply be like GTA, where you have option to move in and out of the car, do whatever you wanna do in the game. 

No, they are not the same thing. If it's like GTA, then it won't make sense looking at how the movie setting of the game was presented. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's sad getting to hear it's not like how you pictured it to be with how the gameplay is set up. Although, I believe that it's one half bad either. 

18 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's sad getting to hear it's not like how you pictured it to be with how the gameplay is set up. Although, I believe that it's one half bad either. 

Everyone has choice when it comes to choosing over worthwhile video games and the one that isn't satisfying to him or her. I found F&F uninspiring. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The game that really disappointed me the most in recent years is Cyberpunk 2077. After all the hype built up over several years. The game just fell flat on it's face.

Yeah - it was pretty a mobo jumbo with what happened with Cyberpunk 2077 as it was unplayable in multiple platforms then. But the game it out again now after series of patches to fix the bugs. 

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The game that really disappointed me the most in recent years is Cyberpunk 2077. After all the hype built up over several years. The game just fell flat on it's face.

Only if they weren't too much in a haste to release the game which they kept delaying and pressing it but only to have it released in the worst way. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Only if they weren't too much in a haste to release the game which they kept delaying and pressing it but only to have it released in the worst way. 

It's where they got it all wrong with their making of Cyberpunk 2077. If they had planned it properly, it would have been one of the biggest games of the year. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it was pretty a mobo jumbo with what happened with Cyberpunk 2077 as it was unplayable in multiple platforms then. But the game it out again now after series of patches to fix the bugs. 

Yeah - but it's still buggy after the launch last year and some of the patches are breaking previous fixes which is insane to say the least.