Register Now
DylanC

Most disappointing game of all-time?

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - but it's still buggy after the launch last year and some of the patches are breaking previous fixes which is insane to say the least.

Seriously, I believe that it's something that discouraged my friends from getting the game again. It's really a shame such a good game is in the mud. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Among such games that did disappointed me is Battlefield V. How the company wanted to mess up the game series was surprising but they were quick to correct it immediately. 

I've seen lots of battlefield game series gaining positive remarks here at VGR by other users recommendation and experience. Which edition of the game did you find disappointing? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I believe that it's something that discouraged my friends from getting the game again. It's really a shame such a good game is in the mud. 

Conceptually, it's a great game with a pretty good storyline but the execution is really what killed it followed by all the things that happened post-launch really destroyed its reputation.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Conceptually, it's a great game with a pretty good storyline but the execution is really what killed it followed by all the things that happened post-launch really destroyed its reputation.

You can imagine the amount of money the game would have been generating for the company now only if they didn't screw it up. 

On 10/22/2021 at 6:31 PM, killamch89 said:

They have paid the price with what happened in the aftermath of the game release, even till date most gamers have given up on the game. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

They have paid the price with what happened in the aftermath of the game release, even till date most gamers have given up on the game. 

Exactly - I know a lot of people who got the game Cyberpunk 2077 back then but they will never want to hear purchasing it again now. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I watched Fast & Furious video game I was very much devastated and saddened, about the game being made poorly from it's magnificent RL concept. 

The trailer of the movie Fast & Furious 9 was one the most misleading trailers ever made. The movie was a complete trash which I would only rate 2 star. 

35 minutes ago, Empire said:

I nominate EA for the disappointment lifetime achievement award.

• Sim City
  • ME: Andromeda
  • Battlefront II
  • Anthem
  • Crysis 2

Just that they are right, in the passed. Anyone agree? 

You actually forgot to add Battlefield 5 amongst their collection of piece of shit games that deserved such award. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

The trailer of the movie Fast & Furious 9 was one the most misleading trailers ever made. The movie was a complete trash which I would only rate 2 star. 

xD, I even rated the movie higher than the video game. The Fast & Furious trailer I watched recently here which you shared is simply trash, no doubt. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

You actually forgot to add Battlefield 5 amongst their collection of piece of shit games that deserved such award. 

Well, I have the game (Got it for free) however never did played it 😞 ANd so I can't really say about that. List are what I played and are crap 😛 

BF1 is my go to game as that's the best - Then again 2042 is another story that we will see later