Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah that's a good one but the best modes of playing Minecraft will always be the best in my opinion because it offers the best experience. 

Sorry, I didn't know you're taking about Minecraft, I misquoted it for Fortnite Royale survival game. In Minecraft game, the survival, creative, are always the toughest mode for me. 

On 3/20/2022 at 11:27 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah that's a good one but the best modes of playing Minecraft will always be the best in my opinion because it offers the best experience. 

Do you think that Minecraft is among the best games of the PlayStation 4 era? I hardly doubt it most of the time. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Do you think that Minecraft is among the best games of the PlayStation 4 era? I hardly doubt it most of the time. 

Yes, I think so very well. With the way the game keeps selling on the PS4 platform says a lot of how it's that good. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, I think so very well. With the way the game keeps selling on the PS4 platform says a lot of how it's that good. 

The game has got 6.8 user rating score and over 80 metascore reviews on the console. It's quite on the top. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

With the popularity and number of it's online gsmers it deserves the spot no doubt. I am also a fan of the game, I do connect once in a while. 

There was this guy from my neighborhood that only plays Minecraft and if you see his builds, they are absolutely crazy. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There was this guy from my neighborhood that only plays Minecraft and if you see his builds, they are absolutely crazy. 

Minecraft was that good on Playstation 4, so I'm not surprised to see someone take it all hook, line and sinker. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:40 AM, Heatman said:

What do you mean by his 'Builds' buddy? I don't get that word, you can let me know. 

On 3/23/2022 at 10:38 AM, Heatman said:

The game has got 6.8 user rating score and over 80 metascore reviews on the console. It's quite on the top. 

That's something which shows that the game Minecraft is well rated with how it's been appreciated by gamers for years. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Fortnite Battle Royale have also attracted recognition ever since it became an MMO game with lots of gamers at present. 

I have been playing Fortnite for a while now but not as steady as I wanted to which is all down to other games that I play too. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have been playing Fortnite for a while now but not as steady as I wanted to which is all down to other games that I play too. 

Which   season   is   Fortnite gamers   competing on? 

The season  dated since 2017, it   will   run  indefinite.