Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

These type of questions are always tough for me, I always feel like I am forgetting something or leaving something out.  But so far it would probably be Witcher 3 or Horizon ZD, I love open world games and those were the best to me. 

3 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I think Cyberpunk 2077 might take that role when it comes out. So far it's hard to say for me as I'm never good at mentioning a single game.

Aye, Cyberpunk 2077 is shaping up to be something very special, for sure. Can't wait for that one!

3 hours ago, Joant73 said:

These type of questions are always tough for me, I always feel like I am forgetting something or leaving something out.  But so far it would probably be Witcher 3 or Horizon ZD, I love open world games and those were the best to me. 

I feel you, yeah. It's tough to narrow it down to one, but still, I do find it fun talking about the top-notch games of the last few years 😛 Can totally see The Witcher 3 and Horizon Zero Dawn being great candidates; I played both and super enjoyed both. 

On 10/9/2018 at 2:29 PM, Alyxx said:

I think Cyberpunk 2077 might take that role when it comes out. So far it's hard to say for me as I'm never good at mentioning a single game.

In as much as the game took a very big hit because it was over rushed, it still doesn't change the fact that it's almost a perfect game. 

And having said that, my vote currently is going to be for Horizon Zero Dawn. 

Just now, Razor1911 said:

I would say whole God Of war series. I haven't played the Horizon ZD, seems like it's more popular among the gamers.

Just look at some fight scenes here.

Yeah - Those are incredible fight scenes in God of War. I love the scenes where Kratos rode with flying horse Pegasus. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

God of war is top notch, including God hand, Resident Evil, Far cry, GTAs etc. But FIFA series always get my highest voting of all time, when it comes to most interesting games of all time for me. 

You're a well known FIFA game fan from the little I have known you here. It's more like how I know @Family sedan with Twisted Metal and Gran Turismo. 

On 9/23/2021 at 8:54 PM, Head_Hunter said:

God of war is top notch, including God hand, Resident Evil, Far cry, GTAs etc. But FIFA series always get my highest voting of all time, when it comes to most interesting games of all time for me. 

We know you love Fifa and that's your choice but it might not be called Fifa much longer because Fifa and EA are at odds over the licensing fees.