Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

9 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

The building have been scrapped I think so. Its just hectic and very demanding to keep building in the game. 

It's still one of my favorite part of the game till today. It's the foundation of Minecraft for me. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Which   season   is   Fortnite gamers   competing on? 

The season  dated since 2017, it   will   run  indefinite. 

You can yet but get into anyone that you feel like when you feel like it and play for fun. It's been played that way for years now. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can yet but get into anyone that you feel like when you feel like it and play for fun. It's been played that way for years now. 

Yeah, and it will continue, I just hope it continues that way like a simulator series and never end till time immemorial. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's still one of my favorite part of the game till today. It's the foundation of Minecraft for me. 

I never knew you enjoyed building in the game Minecraft, that's one of the hardest survival part of the game you can get into. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I never knew you enjoyed building in the game Minecraft, that's one of the hardest survival part of the game you can get into. 

The pros in Minecraft are the leaders of building in the game. It may take some months to complete their project. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, they want to show example by taking a lucrative project like that, we watch them build it up. 

They have their way always and already with the game and it's why they really got good at it when I was trending. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They have their way always and already with the game and it's why they really got good at it when I was trending. 

Sure, always bringing enormous features in the game, I heard the building is ending soon, have you gotten such info? 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, and it will continue, I just hope it continues that way like a simulator series and never end till time immemorial. 

I have been with the game for years now and my love for it never wanes because it's a game that's really worth the play. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been with the game for years now and my love for it never wanes because it's a game that's really worth the play. 

It wouldn't fade off for me too, especially now that I'm enjoying the gameplay. I am sticking with the game till time indefinite, learning to improve is my aim now.