Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Which is to tell you, anything that comes from man wouldn't be perfect, there will be slim imperfection no matter how hard we try to make it stay precise because we aren't precise either. Video games are buggy because it is done out of man's creativity. 

Yeah, it's something that we can't change but just have it the way it comes to us must of the time. 

34 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that we can't change but just have it the way it comes to us must of the time. 

Yes, you've seen it all, we can't change such cause, rather we manage it the best possible way, at least we are enjoying some games that aren't all that buggy. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, that's what comes in software and coding of video games. The bugs are a constant in what it comes with. 

It isn't their fault, rather, the bugs have been around video games for so long. I don't know if they know the solution to end it, or, it isn't at their reach to remove bugs/glitches to zero level? 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It isn't their fault, rather, the bugs have been around video games for so long. I don't know if they know the solution to end it, or, it isn't at their reach to remove bugs/glitches to zero level? 

Yeah, but my point is that they are not doing enough to cut down on the bugs but push out everything like it's what we pay for. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, you've seen it all, we can't change such cause, rather we manage it the best possible way, at least we are enjoying some games that aren't all that buggy. 

As for the game's graphics, these developers have been at their very best if I'm being honest but sometimes in their designs, they mess it up. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

As for the game's graphics, these developers have been at their very best if I'm being honest but sometimes in their designs, they mess it up. 

Graphics have been top notch, they just have to improve in their game-play performance, make it more realistic, for gamers to enjoy their money. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, but my point is that they are not doing enough to cut down on the bugs but push out everything like it's what we pay for. 

They just allowed the bugs to be there, and never worried to reduce the effects of the bugs upon the amount they're charging or making from the game. They can't even make us get good feelings for what we spent for, that's greediness. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They just allowed the bugs to be there, and never worried to reduce the effects of the bugs upon the amount they're charging or making from the game. They can't even make us get good feelings for what we spent for, that's greediness. 

Making money is what matters to them that much and it's something that they can't let go of now. It's really a shame it's gotten to that. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Graphics have been top notch, they just have to improve in their game-play performance, make it more realistic, for gamers to enjoy their money. 

For the likes of my kind, graphics makes a lot of sense to me and it's why I don't joke with it when it comes to how it's improved in games I play. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

For the likes of my kind, graphics makes a lot of sense to me and it's why I don't joke with it when it comes to how it's improved in games I play. 

That's it, graphics is part of the best qualities of a video game. When it is down, I don't enjoy what I'm playing. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's it, graphics is part of the best qualities of a video game. When it is down, I don't enjoy what I'm playing. 

It's like what we had in FIFA games in 1996 compared to what we have now in 2022. The evolution is incredible. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Making money is what matters to them that much and it's something that they can't let go of now. It's really a shame it's gotten to that. 

It's a shame indeed, especially when the games are downgraded due to poor run of development. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's a shame indeed, especially when the games are downgraded due to poor run of development. 

It's always the beginning of the end of the game just like how EA and Ubisoft killed off some of their great series game. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's like what we had in FIFA games in 1996 compared to what we have now in 2022. The evolution is incredible. 

The evolution is superb, they've come a long way, but their recent creations or release have been abysmal, more than its previous editions. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's always the beginning of the end of the game just like how EA and Ubisoft killed off some of their great series game. 

Seriously, they are looking at killing off all of their old great games with the new rubbish and trash they make now with full of microtransactions.