Register Now
StaceyPowers

What Game World Would You Live In?

I may have already asked this at some point (hopefully not). If you had to live in a video game universe, which would you choose, and why?

I think I’d pick Fallout. Despite the fact that the world effectively ended and everything is a mess, Fallout is a kind of playground of the apocalypse. You get severe radiation poisoning and broken limbs fix themselves (in real life, you'd just get horrifically sick and die). All the scary stuff in real life is more like a running joke in Fallout; nothing genuinely bad ever happens to you. Plus, they’ve got cool retro architecture and design everywhere.

Real life in Fallout must be hell. No water, mutations, no depilator for women - nothing good.
The best world seems to be the one from Larry. I played only in Larry 7 😉

I really like playing Trove, I love Trove world, if I only had the right items and some flux, I would live like a king in Trove :-)

Edited by divne

9 hours ago, divne said:

Real life in Fallout must be hell. No water, mutations, no depilator for women - nothing good.
The best world seems to be the one from Larry. I played only in Larry 7 😉

I really like playing Trove, I love Trove world, if I only had the right items and some flux, I would live like a king in Trove :-)

Oh yeah. If it followed real-life rules, it'd be awful. If it followed in-game rules though, it'd be a pretty laid-back apocalypse. IRL, you can't heal a broken limb with severe radiation poisoning. But in Fallout, you can =D

3 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

Cyberpunk 2077 but as a rich person 😄 I wouldn't want to struggle on the streets of Night city. That must be hell

On 11/5/2018 at 6:54 PM, Alyxx said:

Deus Ex or Cyberpunk 2077.

Yikes guys.
Just live another 50 or so years and you're there.

The dystopian future is a thing if we as a global community keep sitting back and doing nothing, which we will.

8 hours ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

Yikes guys.

The dystopian future is a thing if we as a global community keep sitting back and doing nothing, which we will.

Sounds kinda exciting, lol.

22 hours ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

Yikes guys.

yeah but what about the retro feel? 😛 That's what I liked about Cyberpunk not the dystopian setting. It has an 80s vibe mixed with technology that I totally dig but will never be realistic

14 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

yeah but what about the retro feel? 😛 That's what I liked about Cyberpunk not the dystopian setting. It has an 80s vibe mixed with technology that I totally dig but will never be realistic

Ha, I wasn't aware of the retro feel. I guess IRL as well, what's old is new again. Even right now we're in a rehash of the 90's to a degree it would seem. 😛

On 11/10/2018 at 9:17 PM, Alyxx said:

Sounds kinda exciting, lol.

Enjoy.
The future awaits.

The Legend Of Zelda, or Final Fantasy 8. I love the medieval setting of Zelda, but the mix of mythological and scientific of FF8 kinda puts it over the top for me. I always thought I would love to live in Fishermans Horizon. All in all, I just love the whole thing. But if we're talking Zelda, I would want either A Link To the Past or Ocarina Of Time. Either version of Hyrule would be just fine for me.

Edited by The Blackangel