Register Now
DylanC

What upcoming game are you most excited for?

28 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

True, but we are waiting, lol.

After what I have been seeing from Bethesda since Fallout 76 came out, I'm not too positive about anything with Bethesda. I love my Elder Scrolls but I don't think Bethesda has it in them to make a properly functioning game anymore. It's always the Modding community that increases the longevity and popularity of their games and with the way they have been treating modders like criminals...

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

After what I have been seeing from Bethesda since Fallout 76 came out, I'm not too positive about anything with Bethesda. I love my Elder Scrolls but I don't think Bethesda has it in them to make a properly functioning game anymore. It's always the Modding community that increases the longevity and popularity of their games and with the way they have been treating modders like criminals...

It worries me too, for sure. I'm kind of hoping that the sheer length of time we'll be waiting will maybe provide a window for some improvements at the company. The reverse is possible as well though (and sadly, probably more likely).

4 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

It worries me too, for sure. I'm kind of hoping that the sheer length of time we'll be waiting will maybe provide a window for some improvements at the company. The reverse is possible as well though (and sadly, probably more likely).

Bethesda is just rinsing its consumers for every cent they can get - I wouldn't be surprised if Elder Scrolls VI had microtransactions in it because Bethesda seems to be trying to outdo EA. 

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Bethesda is just rinsing its consumers for every cent they can get - I wouldn't be surprised if Elder Scrolls VI had microtransactions in it because Bethesda seems to be trying to outdo EA. 

To say I'd be furious would be an understatement.

12 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

To say I'd be furious would be an understatement.

Judging by what they did with Elder Scrolls blades for the android, all I see Bethesda doing is destroying the reputation of all their most popular franchise over a few extra dollars.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Judging by what they did with Elder Scrolls blades for the android, all I see Bethesda doing is destroying the reputation of all their most popular franchise over a few extra dollars.

I know almost nothing about the blades game.

On 4/9/2019 at 4:02 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I know almost nothing about the blades game.

It's garbage - Nothing more to be said. I played it for like 2 minutes and immediately quit...It does such the brilliant Elder Scrolls series such a serious injustice and Todd Howard (Bethesda CEO) has the audacity to lie to our faces that this was a truly Elder Scrolls experience. But then again, he did label Fallout 76 a success so I shouldn't even be surprised. As an Elder Scroll fan, I nearly threw my phone into the wall and I don't normally even feel any rage when gaming but what a shit-show.

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's garbage - Nothing more to be said. I played it for like 2 minutes and immediately quit...It does such the brilliant Elder Scrolls series such a serious injustice and Todd Howard (Bethesda CEO) has the audacity to lie to our faces that this was a truly Elder Scrolls experience. But then again, he did label Fallout 76 a success so I shouldn't even be surprised. As an Elder Scroll fan, I nearly threw my phone into the wall and I don't normally even feel any rage when gaming but what a shit-show.

Well,I trust your opinion on it, especially since I haven't heard anything decent about it yet. It's really depressing to hear in any case.

On 4/22/2019 at 4:22 AM, Bravosi said:

Only elderscrolls, I wanna find out what happens after Skyrim events

At the rate Bethesda is going, I'd encourage you to not get your hopes up. They are ruining both Fallout and the Elder Scrolls series with microtransactions and unfinished games with dated graphics. They are even worse than EA now when it comes to quality - At least EA's games come with beautiful graphics. Bethesda keeps using the same graphical textures from Fallout 4 and Skyrim and those are some old games.

On 4/22/2019 at 2:22 AM, Bravosi said:

Only elderscrolls, I wanna find out what happens after Skyrim events

I dont think it will be a continuation of Skyrim dude, If we learned anything from the previus Elder scroll games is that they are mostly set hundred of years apart and some of them are prequels , so the next one might be seta hundred years after or before skyrim. I wanted a continuation of Skyrim to but I dont think that will happen..

48 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I dont think it will be a continuation of Skyrim dude, If we learned anything from the previus Elder scroll games is that they are mostly set hundred of years apart and some of them are prequels , so the next one might be seta hundred years after or before skyrim. I wanted a continuation of Skyrim to but I dont think that will happen..

I'm interested to see if they can create a fully bug-free game without Modders needing to help fix everything or add new features.