Register Now
Jerlene

Do you believe in ghosts?

Being a paranormal investigator, I do believe in ghosts. But you also need to have a healthy skepticism with your belief. You can't label anything out of the ordinary as something paranormal.

have I had some pretty freaky encounters? You better believe it. But most of the time, it turns out to be nothing. Just something that can easily be scientifically explained. Then there are those cases that are genuinely paranormal. I have studied daemonlogy for around 25 years, and over that time I have learned how to control and contain entities, regardless or its nature or intentions. Where we go from there, is your choice.

5 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

No. I don't believe in them. There's no physical or scientific evidence to proof the existence of Ghosts. 

That statement is incorrect. There's quite a bit evidence that the paranormal exists. Look at some of the proven stories

La Llorona
The Moving Coffins Of Barbados
Rose Hall
The Tower Of London
Chickamauga Battlefield
Leap Castle
Spedlins Tower
Ntavelis's Cave
Even the White House

There are hundreds, possibly thousands of records, many physical proof of hauntings. Such as audio recordings, photos, video recordings, and so much more. If you choose not to believe, that's fine. But don't say there's no proof.