Register Now
Rey

Political Affiliation

On 12/30/2018 at 7:57 PM, Alyxx said:

I don't consider myself political, I tend to pay more attention to things I care about than put myself into any particular side.

I agree. Whoever has the country's best interest in their vision and has a detailed and logical plan to address whatever issues that exist gets my vote. I don't vote for empty promises and political affiliations are not my thing. If it were up to me, I'd just stuff them all in a barrel and drop them into the Mariana Trench.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That makes most of us here centralist by that flawed logic...

Not really, if I can go and say "Hey, this guy is a moron because he's a nazi and this other guy is a moron because he's a far left leaning idiot" Then I'm in the clear.

1 minute ago, UleTheVee said:

Not really, if I can go and say "Hey, this guy is a moron because he's a nazi and this other guy is a moron because he's a far left leaning idiot" Then I'm in the clear.

Hahaha! My wish is that they'd all be stuffed into a barrel and thrown into the Mariana trench but it probably won't happen in this lifetime.

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Used to be Leftist, But there is to much bs on both sides so I think that I'm centrist like many fella's here.

I am glad many people are finally awakening to the fact that politicians don't really care about the folks they supposed to serve.