Register Now
Alexander.

Websites for Sharing Screenshots

On 1/30/2019 at 12:54 PM, Alexander. said:

Are you wanting to share a screenshot of a video game for whatever reason and don't know how too? Look no more. Here are my top three suggestions and best of all, it's a free service which allows you to upload unlimited photos for no cost

1. Imgur
  2. LightShot
  3. TinyPic

If your sharing an image on a discussion board, use the  bbcode tag. Hope this helps, if anyone else knows of any other alternative image sharing websites, let us know below so we can support fellow gamers.

LightShot is my favorite. It's even what I still use in my laptop and PC at home. If it's possible for me to use it in my smartphone, I'm definitely going to use it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

LightShot is my favorite. It's even what I still use in my laptop and PC at home. If it's possible for me to use it in my smartphone, I'm definitely going to use it. 

I would go with imgBB. It's easy to upload and don't have hell no. of ads like in lightshot. Earlier I used to upload in LS, but now I found imgBB is much better than any other image uploading sites. 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

I would go with imgBB. It's easy to upload and don't have hell no. of ads like in lightshot. Earlier I used to upload in LS, but now I found imgBB is much better than any other image uploading sites. 

ImgBB is excellent! I've used it a good amount of times in the past and I've never been disappointed...

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I haven't heard about imgBB before now. Since you said it comes with no ads, it's definitely going to be a better option. 

I'd like to know if it's free or paid?