Register Now
Alexander.

Websites for Sharing Screenshots

Are you wanting to share a screenshot of a video game for whatever reason and don't know how too? Look no more. Here are my top three suggestions and best of all, it's a free service which allows you to upload unlimited photos for no cost

1. Imgur
  2. LightShot
  3. TinyPic

If your sharing an image on a discussion board, use the  bbcode tag. Hope this helps, if anyone else knows of any other alternative image sharing websites, let us know below so we can support fellow gamers.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

That's cool! I love taking screen shots to save for the memories. Imgur looks like a good one. It's fun to see what others have pics of too. Especially the newer Assassins Creed games since you can edit your photos in game. They should develop that ability for every game to be able to capture an image at any moment and have 360 view, zoom in or out. 

3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That's cool! I love taking screen shots to save for the memories. Imgur looks like a good one. It's fun to see what others have pics of too. Especially the newer Assassins Creed games since you can edit your photos in game. They should develop that ability for every game to be able to capture an image at any moment and have 360 view, zoom in or out. 

Lots of games have come out with photo modes in recent years. I'd say PlayStation games in particular have really embracing and pushing the idea a lot.

5 hours ago, Shagger said:

Lots of games have come out with photo modes in recent years. I'd say PlayStation games in particular have really embracing and pushing the idea a lot.

I wish they had that function when I was a kid. Can you imagine looking back at all your gaming pics decades later? I've only played one other game that has photo capabilities which was Monster Hunter World. But even that was limited. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I take snapshots and short videos on my Switch all the time. If I want to post them, I just upload them to Twitter than save them to my PC. My Twitter is a throwaway account that I only use for this purpose alone.

I hear that, but I don't even have a twitter or facebook account. In my hay days I would have been thrown in prison if I did. 🤪🤡 Revolution! 👊

Not a bad idea though

On 10/29/2020 at 7:34 AM, Shagger said:

Steam needs to fully develop theirs. I mean, it feels a bit "basic" to say the least...

One and only site that I use allot to share gaming-related images and most other images are on Instagram. That would be the biggest network. Other are just not really sharing but sites to upload images then able to get a share link to post on websites and forums 🙂

Allot of sites that you post images to only allow so much upload space and so I add images to imgur then get a share link to post on the forums.