Register Now
Heatman

Betting on games

Now that cricket season is going on in England. I'd say betting on dream11 can be fun. Though never earned anything or won anything on it. But it's worth trying out from what I have seen so far. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Now that cricket season is going on in England. I'd say betting on dream11 can be fun. Though never earned anything or won anything on it. But it's worth trying out from what I have seen so far. 

I hate betting on Sports in general especially cricket because of how tainted the sport is by match-fixing. The amount of match-fixing scandals in the last few years is really disturbing.

Yes kind of but the thing is that fantasy leagues based on points can be a good thing and it may also closely be a form of betting too. 

On 7/14/2019 at 7:16 AM, skyfire said:

Yes kind of but the thing is that fantasy leagues based on points can be a good thing and it may also closely be a form of betting too. 

Fantasy leagues are a form of betting too but it's with points and doesn't usually involve any money at all.

Yes in the context they can be. I think form of betting also comes in when we have money on players say even like esports isnt it?