Register Now
Heatman

Betting on games

If you are familiar with playing FIFA soccer game, then you will be very familiar with betting with friends when playing. 

I have done this on more than one occasion and it's very fun way to getting one be very seriously motivated to play and win. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you are familiar with playing FIFA soccer game, then you will be very familiar with betting with friends when playing. 

I have done this on more than one occasion and it's very fun way to getting one be very seriously motivated to play and win. 

I used to do that with my friends/family when we were younger and of course, I usually walked out with all the cash. Underage gambling rocks?

*Disclaimer* We at VGR do not condone underage gambling. It is addictive and you can lose a lot.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I used to do that with my friends/family when we were younger and of course, I usually walked out with all the cash. Underage gambling rocks?

*Disclaimer* We at VGR do not condone underage gambling. It is addictive and you can lose a lot.

True! Whether it's underage or an adult gambling, it's never good because there is no way of knowing that you are going to lose or win. Staying away from gambling is the best thing a gamer can do for his life and gaming experience. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

True! Whether it's underage or an adult gambling, it's never good because there is no way of knowing that you are going to lose or win. Staying away from gambling is the best thing a gamer can do for his life and gaming experience. 

I agree. Gambling responsibly takes a lot of discipline which is what most people lack so they shouldn't indulge in it at all.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree. Gambling responsibly takes a lot of discipline which is what most people lack so they shouldn't indulge in it at all.

Personally, I have lost some money in betting as an adult. There is no way of making absolute sure that you can win. It's all based on how lucky you are. 

I used to bet with my friends while playing games. However, I have stopped doing this because I never won. Even though I am not betting these days, I still consider betting doubles your excitement while playing the game.  Competition and monetary rewards are always a plus point while playing games.

If you have ever wondered why some people still keeps betting on games even though they are well aware it's possible participate and lose their money, then let me inform you that it's as a result of having won in the past. The winning is a very big motivation to bet more. 

1 minute ago, Newt70 said:

I never really bet on games, the idea really never crossed my mind much growing up with them.

It is probably so because you most likely didn't play with a bunch of football fanatics. They are the most valuable gamers to playing bets. 

I think casual betting is fine. But it's paid betting is where things can go wrong. And you can see that many people have lost relationship and the friendship over those sort of betting. I think it's okay if you do it casually. But it's not okay if you plan on doing it anything serious. Because at the end it is sort of the crime in some countries too. 

On 2/10/2019 at 11:49 PM, Heatman said:

It is probably so because you most likely didn't play with a bunch of football fanatics. They are the most valuable gamers to playing bets. 

Yeah, I wasn't really too much into sports or sports game growing up.

46 minutes ago, Newt70 said:

Yeah, I wasn't really too much into sports or sports game growing up.

I thought as much because talking from experience and observations, 95% of all sports lovers are in one way or another into betting. 

On 2/11/2019 at 6:05 AM, egghead said:

I used to bet with my friends while playing games. However, I have stopped doing this because I never won. Even though I am not betting these days, I still consider betting doubles your excitement while playing the game.  Competition and monetary rewards are always a plus point while playing games.

Ever tried betting on matches in League of Legends or CSGO? I make a few bets each week here and I usually win if I really know who I'm betting on. 

Gambling is a big no for me. Not only is Gambling addictive but you can also risking losing a lot of money. Playing computer games can be just as fun without betting. 

The odds of you winning are extremely low too. I don't whatsoever encourage people to do this!