Register Now
Alexander.

Laptop Cooler

nitrosensemain.png.16f48572c36e358e9581f6dd7a81ceb5.pngHi there, a question for all the PC gamers on VGR Forum. What do you use and how much did you pay for the cool component in your PC? I use the built in Laptop Cooler and use Acer Nitro Sense to adjust the settings when needed. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I wanted to buy the cooler for laptop because I was keeping the laptop on the glass. But then in built cooler worked out. I'd recommend making use of the cooler if you plan on keeping the laptop on wood, glass and some other specific objects which can have heat issues. So that's something we have to check out as well. 

There are some models with 5 fans attached to it. And they can be pretty much good coolers. So you can try them out in case if you get a lot of heat from the laptop. I would say you should consider keeping the room on cold temperature usually and avoid keeping the laptop on bed just to be on safe side. 

On 4/8/2019 at 3:28 AM, skyfire said:

There are some models with 5 fans attached to it. And they can be pretty much good coolers. So you can try them out in case if you get a lot of heat from the laptop. I would say you should consider keeping the room on cold temperature usually and avoid keeping the laptop on bed just to be on safe side. 

Incidentally, mine has 5 fans and it does cool pretty well...Are you spying on me? 🤣 In all seriousness, for $15 dollars, this was a very worthwhile investment and has lasted for 3 years.

I think price wise that seems like a good product. I have also tried to look at the software solutions. but I don't have anything big running on my laptop with some strong background process, so software cooling is not much worth looking into. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think price wise that seems like a good product. I have also tried to look at the software solutions. but I don't have anything big running on my laptop with some strong background process, so software cooling is not much worth looking into. 

$15 dollars to make your laptop last a few more years is smart business to me.

Edited by killamch89

On 4/24/2019 at 3:12 AM, skyfire said:

Indeed. And the thing is that having some sort of vaccum cleaner can also help out with the cooling around the PC or the laptop. So cooler fan and the vaccum cleaner are two good investment.

I still don't really trust the vacuum cleaner method - I can kind of see the logic behind it but a part of me thinks it is dangerous to do something like that plus having to periodically stop playing just to vacuum out the hot air breaks my concentration during gaming.

laptop cooler's can be all mixed, bad and the good. But do you really need it XD I have own old systems that able to keep itself cooler with it's own fans for years whithout worrying about it. Image above in the first topic, you are good. 

9 hours ago, Empire said:

laptop cooler's can be all mixed, bad and the good. But do you really need it XD I have own old systems that able to keep itself cooler with it's own fans for years whithout worrying about it. Image above in the first topic, you are good. 

Yeah, Alex showed us the type of PC cooler is using and how he adjust it to serve his PC better, which helps to cool the heat down. This softwares are so essential, which helps to reduce the lag that PCs suffers due to overheating.