Register Now
StaceyPowers

Would you mind waiting longer for games if it stopped crunch time?

Would you mind waiting longer for games if it stopped crunch time?

I know that some people are not bothered by the existence of crunch time. I personally am. I can say that to me, it would not matter knowing I would have to wait another year or 2 for a game I was excited about if it meant working conditions would be better.

What about you?

I don't mind at all. I think I have managed to wait a bit longer and also managed to play some of the games this way. I think many other friends of mine manage to wait as well. I have learned some patience from them. 

It doesn't bother me one bit, as long as the game is completed and functional and is entertaining, the devs can take as much time as they like. All I ask is that they keep us the players updated on the progress of the projects.

As everyone else has rightly said, I would mind at all. If it takes a game longer to make but gives the development team a little more time to relax to spend with their family, thus reducing stress, I'm all for it!

7 hours ago, DylanC said:

As everyone else has rightly said, I would mind at all. If it takes a game longer to make but gives the development team a little more time to relax to spend with their family, thus reducing stress, I'm all for it!

And also to create a better product, they can take all the time they need because a lot of companies keep rushing to release unfinished games and it is irritating to us the gamers.