Register Now
The Blackangel

Insignificant but neat things you never noticed

I'm sitting here playing Castlevania: SOTN. I just got the Holy Symbol. I stopped for a second to get a quick drink, and saw something I had never noticed before. While Alucard is under water, if you look for a second you can see his breath bubbles floating to the top of the water. I thought that was kinda interesting.

So what are some things you never noticed before until way later?

I noticed one thing about serious sam game series. That in order to repair the timeline this guy goes on back in time and mess it up even more further. Then comes back in the future to see it even more messed up. That's because he is sticking with same timeline and doesn't pay attention to changed tangent timelines. 

When the Dovakhiin is under the Dragon Aspect Shout effect, your two arms have dragon heads where your hands are supposed to be. I'm not sure how I have never noticed it considering it is one of my favorite shouts to use in-game.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

When the Dovakhiin is under the Dragon Aspect Shout effect, your two arms have dragon heads where your hands are supposed to be. I'm not sure how I have never noticed it considering it is one of my favorite shouts to use in-game.

I have never notice that, I need to check that out when I get the shout.

If you look closely at the nurses in Silent Hill: Homecoming with a flashlight, you can sometimes see the shadowy shape of an unborn foetus in their tummies. Pretty creepy touch, huh?

Edited by DylanC